Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

When in Rome, do as the Romans. how do you think about this sentence?

Go down 
3 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
wilawan
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 92
ที่อยู่ : kalasin

When in Rome, do as the Romans. how do you think about this sentence? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: When in Rome, do as the Romans. how do you think about this sentence?   When in Rome, do as the Romans. how do you think about this sentence? EmptySun Jan 30 2011, 22:13

Can you tell me my friends?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Tongchan Pratum
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
Tongchan Pratum

จำนวนข้อความ : 203

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: When in Rome, do as the Romans. how do you think about this sentence?   When in Rome, do as the Romans. how do you think about this sentence? EmptyMon Jan 31 2011, 04:46

I think this expression means to get along with other people, and I think it is a good idea, because there is another expression that says, 'the nail that sticks out, gets hammered back in'. Ha ha ha

Tongchan -582
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Chencheera
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 117
ที่อยู่ : 211 Chuanchom dormitory Mahasarakham University

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: When in Rome, do as the Romans. how do you think about this sentence?   When in Rome, do as the Romans. how do you think about this sentence? EmptyWed Feb 02 2011, 23:18

I think it's very important to get deeper understanding because it's very essential for everyone. It's good if whoever can do like other. But for me, I will do every thing like other if it's good and I will not do if it's bad. So, it depends on the charactor of the people in that city.

Chencheera 51010512549
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

When in Rome, do as the Romans. how do you think about this sentence?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: