Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Do you like Duay Jai Ugkanee ?

Go down 
+4
Prapasson_527
kasemkit4
watchamon 569
Praphatsorn565
8 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Praphatsorn565
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Praphatsorn565

จำนวนข้อความ : 61

Do you like Duay Jai Ugkanee ? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Do you like Duay Jai Ugkanee ?   Do you like Duay Jai Ugkanee ? EmptyMon Nov 08 2010, 12:23

I like it a lot.
I saw it yesterday: it was funny and I laugh a lot with my mom. I think this soap opera can help me relax.The hero of it ;he is smart and lovely.He likes my dream boy.When he smiles ,I seem my heart is beating.

Praphatsorn565
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
watchamon 569
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
watchamon 569

จำนวนข้อความ : 127

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like Duay Jai Ugkanee ?   Do you like Duay Jai Ugkanee ? EmptyMon Nov 08 2010, 12:45

Yes, I like. I like so much ;the actor and actress are lovely and eally good in acting. They can entertain the audients to be fun or sad in the same time. And the important thing is it's onair on weekend I can wach it every weekend bacause I not get eary to get up in the morning.

watchamon 569
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
kasemkit4
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
kasemkit4

จำนวนข้อความ : 60

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like Duay Jai Ugkanee ?   Do you like Duay Jai Ugkanee ? EmptyTue Nov 09 2010, 09:31

Oh!! I'm sorry I never see that. I didn't know about Duay Jai Ugkanee. But I think another one have to know this. Please wait for whom. If I know I will share with you later.

Kasemkit 561
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Prapasson_527
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 77

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like Duay Jai Ugkanee ?   Do you like Duay Jai Ugkanee ? EmptyTue Nov 09 2010, 19:35

For me

Yes, I like. Duay Jai Ugkanee is so funny and lovely. When I whatch I am laugh fun and so happy.
I think another person who feel same me. This movie make me relax and so happy. Do you thinking same me?

Prapasson_527 Razz
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Kook_Supawadee599
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Kook_Supawadee599

จำนวนข้อความ : 128

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like Duay Jai Ugkanee ?   Do you like Duay Jai Ugkanee ? EmptyTue Nov 09 2010, 19:51

Yes i do! I'm really love this soap opera. It is very funny and i like both of the main actor and actress, they are so cute. This soap opera makes me laugh, smile and relax so i do addicted it. Wink
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
saowanit 533
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
saowanit 533

จำนวนข้อความ : 75

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like Duay Jai Ugkanee ?   Do you like Duay Jai Ugkanee ? EmptyTue Nov 16 2010, 16:21

Duang Jai Ugkanee I love a lot and I try to watch every section I don't want to miss it just one section. Everynight weekend I will sit in front of my talavision in my room and enjoy to see a hero. he is very handsome and leading lady she is very pretty and attractive I like she alot.

Saowanit 51010512533 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
arunee554
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
นิสิตเฟรชชี่

จำนวนข้อความ : 22

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like Duay Jai Ugkanee ?   Do you like Duay Jai Ugkanee ? EmptyTue Nov 16 2010, 16:24

Yes, I like so much. Duay Jai Ugkanee is so funny when i watch i am fun and very happy.
I like the actor and actress because the actor is good-looking and the actress is very pretty.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
lackkhana 523
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
lackkhana 523

จำนวนข้อความ : 82
ที่อยู่ : Roi-et

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like Duay Jai Ugkanee ?   Do you like Duay Jai Ugkanee ? EmptyWed Mar 02 2011, 05:33

Yes, i do. I really like this soup opera so much because plot of this is very interesting and main charecter are handsome and beautiful. Not only me that like this soap opera but my mom is like it,too so we alway watch it together.

Lackkhana 523/3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Do you like Duay Jai Ugkanee ?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: