Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Do you like to dance?

Go down 
+25
Patcharee566
Kook_Anusara_572
Patcharee538
Juntira
wilawan
Nattida_509
Mayuree Wiboolkul
pair521
khanitta 081
Tongchan Pratum
Patcharin_531
Patsuda 532
Wittaya Srisoi
luckluck551
Wilawun_Cahaim
Wanwisa_524
SAKUNKET
wilairat545
alisara_555
Priew Jinwong
Phattarawadee588
Prapasson_527
Prungchat
Rattana702
Samira
29 posters
ไปที่หน้า : 1, 2  Next
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Samira
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 177

Do you like to dance? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Do you like to dance?   Do you like to dance? EmptyWed Dec 29 2010, 20:41

Do you like to dance?

samira 099
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Rattana702
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Rattana702

จำนวนข้อความ : 87

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to dance?   Do you like to dance? EmptyThu Dec 30 2010, 21:50

Yes, I like to dance. I like to danc so much. When I look at dancer on the stage, they are fun and so happy, I enjoy with them and I want to dace like them. I think that danncing can make everyone feel better from stress. In many party it have singing song and dancing because it make everyone happy. I like dancing because it make me feel good and happy when I do it.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Prungchat
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Prungchat

จำนวนข้อความ : 107
ที่อยู่ : หอพักกันทรวิชัย ห้อง 225

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to dance?   Do you like to dance? EmptySun Jan 02 2011, 16:28

Yes, I like to dance because it make me have happiness and feel good. I like to dance so much. I like to dance when we have parties. I always dance when I go to karaoke room and singing together. I think every one like to dance because it can make us feel good and happy.

Prungchat 51010512517
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Prapasson_527
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 77

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to dance?   Do you like to dance? EmptyMon Jan 03 2011, 09:26

For me

No, I don't like to dance in the past I was very shy to dance I like to sing a song more than dancing. Nowadays I try to dance with my friend and my niece I think it make me fun and happy. On New Year Day I dace with my niece I feel very fun. My niece likes to sing a song and dance very much.

Prapasson_527

Very Happy
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Phattarawadee588
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Phattarawadee588

จำนวนข้อความ : 123

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to dance?   Do you like to dance? EmptyMon Jan 03 2011, 13:01

Yes I do, I like to dance. When I have a party and we have to sing song I like to dance so much because it makes me free and relax. I think dance can make people smile and forget something that they don't want to remember. And dance makes our health are healthy.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Priew Jinwong
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Priew Jinwong

จำนวนข้อความ : 80
ที่อยู่ : 17 หมู่ 9 บ้านโนนม่วง ต.หัวนา อ.เมือง จ.หนองบังลำภู 39000

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to dance?   Do you like to dance? EmptyWed Jan 05 2011, 08:01

For me,
No, I don't like to dance but I like Thai classical dance more.
When I see my friend dance I feel happy and enjoy with them too.

Priew 530
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
alisara_555
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
alisara_555

จำนวนข้อความ : 60

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to dance?   Do you like to dance? EmptyFri Jan 07 2011, 09:50

For me,
Yes.I like to dance.I think dance it can help me relax and happy.I enjoy to dance with Aerobic dance that can help me good health,strong and relax.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
wilairat545
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
wilairat545

จำนวนข้อความ : 90

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Do you like to dance?   Do you like to dance? EmptyFri Jan 07 2011, 16:10

I like dancing because it makes me relax and have fun.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
SAKUNKET
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย

จำนวนข้อความ : 55

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to dance?   Do you like to dance? EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 12:13

Laughing Yes I do, I like to dance. When I have a party and we have to sing song I like to dance so much because it makes me free and relax.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Wanwisa_524
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Wanwisa_524

จำนวนข้อความ : 73
ที่อยู่ : 211 Chuanchom dormitory Mahasarakham University

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to dance?   Do you like to dance? EmptySun Jan 09 2011, 20:58

Yes I do .I like to dance so much, I like to dance with many kinds of music: rock, indy,entertainment songs on English cam and aerobic dance Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy . When I dance I feel free,fun and relaxing.The place that I like to dance most are in the karaoke room and concert. I love dancing Razz afro
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Wilawun_Cahaim
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Wilawun_Cahaim

จำนวนข้อความ : 60

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to dance?   Do you like to dance? EmptyMon Jan 10 2011, 06:16

Yes, I like to dance so much when I heard the fun sound I can’t to control myself especially More Lam sound. I like to dance with friend we are like to dance together. When we song karaoke and we dance.

wilawun_544
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
luckluck551
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
luckluck551

จำนวนข้อความ : 112

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to dance?   Do you like to dance? EmptyMon Jan 10 2011, 09:05

Sure, I like dance very much. Dancing is one way for exercise. Sometime I go to the park for do the Aerobic dance with other people in the evening. Moreover, when I and my friends go to the Karaokae, we will sing and dance together. It is a lot of fun.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Wittaya Srisoi
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Wittaya Srisoi

จำนวนข้อความ : 75

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to dance?   Do you like to dance? EmptyMon Jan 10 2011, 11:15

Yes,I do.I like to dance with my friends when we have the party and any activities that I have to do for fun activities.I feel good and relax when I dancing and makes me fun and smile.
Wittaya 542 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Patsuda 532
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Patsuda 532

จำนวนข้อความ : 99

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to dance?   Do you like to dance? EmptyMon Jan 10 2011, 18:45

Exactly Razz , I like to dance but I'm a bit shy. When I heard some music that I like such as too very much love (Bird Thongchai), replay (iyaz) and iyiyi (Cody Simpson) I will feel excited , my heart beat will add on it. So, I want to dance until I'm tired but I don't want to show with many people (just dance with close friend). Let's dance together at Karaoke center. jocolor

แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Patsuda 532 เมื่อ Wed Jan 19 2011, 18:59, ทั้งหมด 1 ครั้ง
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Patcharin_531
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Patcharin_531

จำนวนข้อความ : 73

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to dance?   Do you like to dance? EmptyTue Jan 11 2011, 18:56

Oh!!! I like to dance so much. I'm sensitive to music sound. When I hear the music, I feel I want to dance. I feel good everytime when I dance. I have the music in my soul. I like every kinds of music and dancing. And when I go to the karaoke with my friends, I can't control myself to dance. bounce

... Patcharin_531.. ^_^
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Tongchan Pratum
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
Tongchan Pratum

จำนวนข้อความ : 203

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to dance?   Do you like to dance? EmptyTue Jan 11 2011, 20:27

Yes, I like to dance, and that includes aerobic dancing. I find that dancing helps me relieve the stress of too much homework. It is also more fun than dieting. Ha ha ha Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Tongchan -582
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
khanitta 081
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
khanitta 081

จำนวนข้อความ : 71

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to dance?   Do you like to dance? EmptySat Jan 22 2011, 14:58

No, I don't like to dance.
I think another person like it but i like to look someone dance.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
pair521
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
pair521

จำนวนข้อความ : 66

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to dance?   Do you like to dance? EmptySat Jan 22 2011, 16:54

Yes, I like to dance.
Because it is fun and I have happy when I dance. When I dance it make me to good health.
I like to listen to music and dance with my friends.

darunee521
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Mayuree Wiboolkul
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 70
ที่อยู่ : 81 M00 2 Bungkaew, Non-sa-at, Udornthani

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to dance?   Do you like to dance? EmptySun Jan 23 2011, 07:35

Yes,I do.I like to dance so much.Because when i dancing i'm feel good relax and happy.I have music in my soul and i loke to listen music and dance so much.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Nattida_509
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Nattida_509

จำนวนข้อความ : 75
ที่อยู่ : Bungkan

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to dance?   Do you like to dance? EmptySun Jan 23 2011, 08:52

Yes,I do. I like to dance. I alway watch the way to dance from youtube or mv from korea. I like so much especially Korea dance cover. Girl Gereation I like this girl group so much. This group have many style dance. Hip-Hop dance or sex-xy dance etc. When I watch, I like to pratice dancing of girl group.555555

Nattida 51010512509
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
wilawan
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 92
ที่อยู่ : kalasin

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to dance?   Do you like to dance? EmptySun Jan 23 2011, 15:31

Sure, I love dance very much.
I like to dance in my dorm when my roommate not here.
Because I feel shy that not close friend see me when I dance.
When I have time I will go to park to aerobic dance.
I think dance make me good and shape.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Juntira
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Juntira

จำนวนข้อความ : 85
ที่อยู่ : khonkaen

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to dance?   Do you like to dance? EmptySun Jan 23 2011, 21:12

I think that I like because when I am dance I am very happy. I will dance with my friend. On festival I met my friend every year. We will dance in party.

Juntira 504 - 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Patcharee538
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Patcharee538

จำนวนข้อความ : 65

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to dance?   Do you like to dance? EmptyMon Jan 24 2011, 18:57

Yes, I like to dance. Very Happy When listen to music, I also dance. I feel very happy when I dance on the floor. Dancing make me relex and also exercise such as aerobic dance. Idea afro
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Kook_Anusara_572
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย

จำนวนข้อความ : 45

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to dance?   Do you like to dance? EmptyTue Jan 25 2011, 12:55

Yes,I do. I like to dance. When I have a party and we have to sing song I like to dance so much because it makes me happy and relax. I think dance can make people smile and forget something that they don't want to remember. And dance makes our health are healthy.

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Patcharee566
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 61

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to dance?   Do you like to dance? EmptyThu Jan 27 2011, 22:47

No, I don't. I don't want to dance, I don't think I can be a good dancer. I'm don't feel confident when I'm dancing. I try to do it once when I was young and it's not a good idea. Every laugh at me and since then I don't want to dance again. ha ha ha

Patcharee Janpeng 566 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Do you like to dance?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 2ไปที่หน้า : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: