Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

If you could, would you attend Hogwarts?

Go down 
5 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Silanapa
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 154
ที่อยู่ : Mahasarakham

If you could, would you attend Hogwarts? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: If you could, would you attend Hogwarts?   If you could, would you attend Hogwarts? EmptyFri Nov 19 2010, 20:30

Absolutely. I'd like to attend Hogwarts. I think that's why I watch all the books. I wanted to be magical, and you? would you attend Hogwarts?

Silanapa 529 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Tongchan Pratum
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
Tongchan Pratum

จำนวนข้อความ : 203

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: If you could, would you attend Hogwarts?   If you could, would you attend Hogwarts? EmptySat Nov 20 2010, 05:14

No, I do not want to attend Hogwarts, not unless Harry Potter is my classmate. Ha ha ha bounce cyclops

Tongchan -582
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Kook_Supawadee599
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Kook_Supawadee599

จำนวนข้อความ : 128

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: If you could, would you attend Hogwarts?   If you could, would you attend Hogwarts? EmptySat Nov 20 2010, 20:18

No i would't because i scare Lord Voldermore,lol. I'm just kidding.
If i could, i would definitely attend to Hogwarts because it would be worth experience to see the magic and stay closer with Rupert Grint,haha.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Natthaphat514
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
Natthaphat514

จำนวนข้อความ : 59
ที่อยู่ : Manchakhiri, Khon Kaen

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: If you could, would you attend Hogwarts?   If you could, would you attend Hogwarts? EmptyTue Nov 23 2010, 08:34

I prefer to normal person that lives life on the earth normally. I don't want to attend Hogwarts, magical is great but normally people is a lot better.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Wipada542
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 72

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: If you could, would you attend Hogwarts?   If you could, would you attend Hogwarts? EmptyTue Nov 23 2010, 09:23

I want to attend Hogwarts to be witch that can make everything to people. People can tell me their wish and then fly into the sky by a magic broom. In fact, we can't do that is my imagination to make peole and me happy. I watched Harry Potter that iis a famous movie. I love imagination and then it make me have inspiration to do and create everything.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

If you could, would you attend Hogwarts?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: