Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

How much would you feel sad if the person you think she is your best friend, she doesn't think you are her friend?

Go down 
3 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Unalternative Girl
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Unalternative Girl

จำนวนข้อความ : 101

How much would you feel sad if the person you think she is your best friend, she doesn't think you are her friend? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How much would you feel sad if the person you think she is your best friend, she doesn't think you are her friend?   How much would you feel sad if the person you think she is your best friend, she doesn't think you are her friend? EmptyFri Nov 19 2010, 17:58

Yupin(535) Sad Crying or Very sad
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Kook_Supawadee599
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Kook_Supawadee599

จำนวนข้อความ : 128

How much would you feel sad if the person you think she is your best friend, she doesn't think you are her friend? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How much would you feel sad if the person you think she is your best friend, she doesn't think you are her friend?   How much would you feel sad if the person you think she is your best friend, she doesn't think you are her friend? EmptyFri Nov 19 2010, 19:51

First i just wanna cheer you up, be smile Suay =)
I think it is okay if she doesnt call me her best friend but she always be my best friend.
There are many kinds of friends in this huge world. I feel good if i can help my friends when they are in the troubles even though i wont be with her when she is happy. =)
Anyway I hope you will have a brighter day, take care friend!
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
supatra595
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
supatra595

จำนวนข้อความ : 52

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How much would you feel sad if the person you think she is your best friend, she doesn't think you are her friend?   How much would you feel sad if the person you think she is your best friend, she doesn't think you are her friend? EmptyFri Nov 19 2010, 21:02

You should be good best friend for her or him and take care her a lot but if you done but she don't care you. You must find a new friend.I have a lot of friend but i have two best frined for me. I don't know they think i am best friend for them but i am ok. I think i hope i have them beside me all the time. I love them when i am sad i call them for make me better.

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How much would you feel sad if the person you think she is your best friend, she doesn't think you are her friend?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1