Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

What does is Loy Kratong Day means?

Go down 
3 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Wipada542
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 72

What does is Loy Kratong Day means?  Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What does is Loy Kratong Day means?    What does is Loy Kratong Day means?  EmptyWed Nov 17 2010, 23:10

For me, Loy Kratong day is created for respect the protector of river. In Thailand we were live with the way of life that related between human and natural. River is the main factor for our prosperity such as living, beverage and plant. On the othe hand, people always overlook value of river to make pollution and destroy and then used it more and more over. Water can decrease and lose if people still do not care and destroy in your own or not. So, people should be respect and bow the water about many thaings that they do with the river.And Loy kratong Day is the chance to bless goddess of water for their healthy, rich and successful. People always go and pay respect in Loy Kratong Day with their family, lover and friends. This year I will go to the river with my brother and my friends at Somthawin Canal. I hope everybody attend and interest in this day because this day is the one of important day in Thailand. We should be conserve this day to still with traditional and culture of Thailand. And what's about you?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
watchamon 569
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
watchamon 569

จำนวนข้อความ : 127

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What does is Loy Kratong Day means?    What does is Loy Kratong Day means?  EmptyThu Nov 18 2010, 09:25

Loikratong Day means the day that we resect and thanks the river because we use water all year. So in this day means as we respect and thanks the river. I know only this but more than that I don't know.

watchamon 569
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
preawmars
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
preawmars

จำนวนข้อความ : 125

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What does is Loy Kratong Day means?    What does is Loy Kratong Day means?  EmptyWed Dec 29 2010, 15:13

In my opinion,Loy Kratong Day is the day of thanks the river and apologize the godness of the river.Thai people usually make a little kraatong that made from banana tree and banana leafs and decorate with flowers such as marigolds,lotus,amaranths and roses.Poeple will put the candles and joss sticks in the middle of kratong for light it when they flot it into the river.And people don't forget cut their hair and nails or put the money in to kratong too because they believe that action will remove the bad things from their life and the bring joy and good things .Loy Kratong celebrate on the full moon of November of every year.For this year I did not flot kratong into the water because I no have friends to do that but I light the big light to the sky at Gala House's party with my boyfriend.last year I walked in Loy Kratong festival in MSU but this year I did not because my friend told me there are many students there so I did not want to crowd with many other people.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

What does is Loy Kratong Day means?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1