Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

What do you think about living in the country and living in the town. Which one do you prefer and why?

Go down 
5 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Arm Artit
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
Arm Artit

จำนวนข้อความ : 7

What do you think about living in the country and living in the town. Which one do you prefer and why? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What do you think about living in the country and living in the town. Which one do you prefer and why?   What do you think about living in the country and living in the town. Which one do you prefer and why? EmptySat Jun 11 2011, 00:29

For me, I prefer living in the country because in the country you don't have to be control from the time, you will have more freedom and in the country there has many trees and fresh air that will give you a healthy life. All are some example of live in the country that hard to find in the town ^^ What a Face What a Face

Artit Weangsima 043 (3EN)

แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Arm Artit เมื่อ Sun Jun 12 2011, 00:41, ทั้งหมด 2 ครั้ง
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Adun_dao
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
Adun_dao

จำนวนข้อความ : 16
ที่อยู่ : Mahasarakham University's dormitory Old campus

What do you think about living in the country and living in the town. Which one do you prefer and why? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What do you think about living in the country and living in the town. Which one do you prefer and why?   What do you think about living in the country and living in the town. Which one do you prefer and why? EmptySat Jun 11 2011, 09:05

I prefer living in the country because I like a pictureque of the nature in countryside. I think the country has many interesting things such as field , moutain, forest etc.
I don't like to live in town where has a lots of people and traffic jam.
Although, in country side have no facility like in the town, people are generous and kind more than people in the town.

Adun Udombua 039 (3EN)
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Patcharee538
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Patcharee538

จำนวนข้อความ : 65

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What do you think about living in the country and living in the town. Which one do you prefer and why?   What do you think about living in the country and living in the town. Which one do you prefer and why? EmptySat Jun 11 2011, 10:20

I prefer living in the country because it was a good atmosphere. I think the country was very wonderful both the air and location. Now, my home is in the country, at Roi-Et province. There was quiet country and so beautiful imagine. Such as, paddy field, sugar palm, buffalo, green farm, etc. Razz When I walking on the street, I also feel good all time. cheers
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
janey
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
janey

จำนวนข้อความ : 8

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What do you think about living in the country and living in the town. Which one do you prefer and why?   What do you think about living in the country and living in the town. Which one do you prefer and why? EmptySun Jun 12 2011, 18:30

I prefer living in country to town.Because it has not air pollution and not cramp.also my neighbor are very friendly.

Wilailuck Erbsook 035 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Benjamas022
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
Benjamas022

จำนวนข้อความ : 24

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What do you think about living in the country and living in the town. Which one do you prefer and why?   What do you think about living in the country and living in the town. Which one do you prefer and why? EmptyMon Jun 13 2011, 10:47

I prefer living in country because there're many trees and good environment. I like flower, river and grass , i will feel bad if i can't see tree and river. Laughing

Benjamas 022(3EN)
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

What do you think about living in the country and living in the town. Which one do you prefer and why?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1