Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Do you like to join website about predict future?

Go down 
3 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
jularat
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 93

Do you like to join website about predict future? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Do you like to join website about predict future?   Do you like to join website about predict future? EmptyTue Feb 15 2011, 20:00

I like to join website about predict future. I was born in Leo and August. I like to join website about predict future such as sanook or anything. There like to say a zodiac of Leo are confident and easy to get angry. haha I hink some time. It make me do every thing carefully. Especially when it say about accident of mine. It warn me to take care my self. Something I believe but something I am not believe. I think predicting future is good thing but you shouldn't believe everything. It can help you feel better if it say you will find soul mate. haha:p

Jularat-506
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Kook_Supawadee599
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Kook_Supawadee599

จำนวนข้อความ : 128

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to join website about predict future?   Do you like to join website about predict future? EmptyTue Feb 15 2011, 20:29

Yes i like. It predicts almost correct almost every single day,haha. Anyway i will believe only the good prediction on each day because it will make me have more confidence to do my duty. If it becomes in the bad way, i will just make up my mind like it is nonsense and forget it. I like to get the prediction on Facebook the most.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
weasley
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
weasley

จำนวนข้อความ : 97

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to join website about predict future?   Do you like to join website about predict future? EmptyTue Feb 15 2011, 20:30

No, I don't.
I believe in myself although sometime I ask myself that why I believe in myself because I do something wrong. I know that something wil bad or good it will up to me. I know that something were bad or good has happened by me.
I don't like when someone told me that you will bad luck or good luck because it made me confuse. And I don't know why.
And I believe that nobody can not help you except yourself.

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Do you like to join website about predict future?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1