Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

How many dresses do you have?

Go down 
+5
Kittiwara_560
Janyarak
preawmars
Wipada542
buathip564
9 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
buathip564
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
buathip564

จำนวนข้อความ : 107
ที่อยู่ : หอพักหญิงสุมลรัตน์

How many dresses do you have? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How many dresses do you have?   How many dresses do you have? EmptySun Feb 06 2011, 14:56

I have two dresses in my room. When I go to shop with my friend and I buy it about one dress and one high heels for party.

let's share your idea.

Buathip 564
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Wipada542
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 72

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How many dresses do you have?   How many dresses do you have? EmptySun Feb 06 2011, 16:12

Ahhh... I have two dresses in my wardrobe. I bought it for chirstmas party at English major that is colorful dress. Normally, I always wear jeans and t-shirt for hang out or work in the outside.
Because I think jeans and t-shirt are comfortaable clothes to do activity. However, dresses are formal clothes that you can wear it everytime and everywhere. Finally, dresses are symbol of woman and I will wear it more than the past because I grow up and I will be adult. I will beautiful!!!
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
preawmars
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
preawmars

จำนวนข้อความ : 125

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How many dresses do you have?   How many dresses do you have? EmptySun Feb 06 2011, 20:20

Ohhhhhh!!! I have a lot of dresses in my wardrobe including the dresses for hang out and normal dresses.I love to wear a dress because I think it's easy to wear. I'm no need to find pants ans T-shirt that match each other.When I'm wearing dress or jumpsuit I feel smoothly but it hard too take ot off when I want to go the rest room haha.I like too buy dresses so much.Nowadays,the hotest fashion is long dress;we usually called maxi dress. I have one of it too. It's pink dot on the black background but i never wear it because it too long.Before I will wear it I must cut it out.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Janyarak
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Janyarak

จำนวนข้อความ : 66

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How many dresses do you have?   How many dresses do you have? EmptyMon Feb 07 2011, 06:27

First of all I want to say "I love this question!!". I have a lot of dresses,I often look for new fashion.Sometime I bought the second hand dresses because it's cheap and different from from general shop. I like to dresses up although am not go out.Some dress is old fashion I will mix and match them with new fashion. I think it ok.
Am so happy all the time when go to shopping .

Janyarak 576
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Kittiwara_560
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
Kittiwara_560

จำนวนข้อความ : 55
ที่อยู่ : Loei

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How many dresses do you have?   How many dresses do you have? EmptyMon Feb 07 2011, 13:06

I have a lot of dresses in my room.I love to wear dress because I think it's suitable and pretty. I'm don't need to wear jeans. I like to buy dresses so much and I love it.

Kittiwara 560
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Jirapan Duangchatom
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 75

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How many dresses do you have?   How many dresses do you have? EmptyMon Feb 07 2011, 15:10

I have a lot of dresses in my room because I buy them to wear for a special day such as wedding day and new year .
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
lackkhana 523
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
lackkhana 523

จำนวนข้อความ : 82
ที่อยู่ : Roi-et

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How many dresses do you have?   How many dresses do you have? EmptyMon Feb 07 2011, 15:47

Dresses? Ah!! I have a lot of dresses in my cupbrod for each spacial day. I pefer to ware dresses more than
jeans because it make me look pretty. I don't care therefore my legs look big.
Most of my dresses are pink.

Lackkhana 523(3EN)
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
NatchanokEN
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
NatchanokEN

จำนวนข้อความ : 60
ที่อยู่ : 107 the boom ต.ท่าขอนยาง อ.กันทรวิชัย

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How many dresses do you have?   How many dresses do you have? EmptyWed Feb 09 2011, 17:45

Wow w w w.....I have a lot dresses in my wardrobe Smile
beacuse i always go to hang out ,, and i think dresses easy to wear
i like to mix and macth with coat or jacket
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
khuanta
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
นิสิตเฟรชชี่

จำนวนข้อความ : 14

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How many dresses do you have?   How many dresses do you have? EmptyThu Feb 17 2011, 14:47

I have a lot of desses but I don't like to wear it I like to wear s shirt.
Somtime I wear a dress to go to party or festival.
I think someone like to wear a dress.
My dress' color are many color.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How many dresses do you have?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: