Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like?

Go down 
+8
nisachol_piglet
Patcharee566
Silanapa
Jitlada
pair521
NatchanokEN
Patcharee538
Samira
12 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Samira
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 177

What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like?   What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like? EmptyMon Jan 24 2011, 16:18

samira 099
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Patcharee538
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Patcharee538

จำนวนข้อความ : 65

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like?   What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like? EmptyMon Jan 24 2011, 17:23

Cartoon in Disney that I like most is Pooh. Pooh is the character like baer,it has yellow. I have a Pooh doll and many dolls on my bed. Someone asked me why you have many of the dolls on your bed. I have many dolls becaues when my birthday's coming I has got only dalls for my present. clown
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
NatchanokEN
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
NatchanokEN

จำนวนข้อความ : 60
ที่อยู่ : 107 the boom ต.ท่าขอนยาง อ.กันทรวิชัย

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like?   What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like? EmptyMon Jan 24 2011, 18:40

I like" Stich"
beacuse it verry lovely.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
pair521
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
pair521

จำนวนข้อความ : 66

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like?   What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like? EmptyWed Jan 26 2011, 12:54

The cartoon in Disney that I like the Stich because it look like funny.
I want the doll Stich so much.Sometime I like to watch the movie cartoon in Disney.
When I watch it. It make me happy and relex.

darunee521
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Jitlada
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 63
ที่อยู่ : 145/5 ต.เมืองบัว อ.เกษตรวิสัย จ.ร้อยเอ็ด

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like?   What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like? EmptyWed Jan 26 2011, 13:00

The kind of cartoon in Disney that I like is Winnie The PooH. I like it because my friend in old school tell me about my chin look like Pooh's chin. 555 Razz Laughing
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
http://jmatsri.blogspot.com
Silanapa
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 154
ที่อยู่ : Mahasarakham

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like?   What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like? EmptyWed Jan 26 2011, 18:29

I like Winnie the Pooh. He’s adorable. Like my brother. I’m definitely happy that the film is just animated, and hand drawn at that. I don’t like the half live action crap (obviously) and it’s nice to see them make a film that’s just a kid’s animated film. No trying to bring in a more adult audience or any of that.

Silanapa 529/3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Patcharee566
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 61

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like?   What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like? EmptyThu Jan 27 2011, 22:29

All of Disney's cartoon I like Winnie the Pooh the most because Pooh in this story is very kind, and he always help his friend when they have a problem. And the second is I never see he angry or have an argue with another people and he always smile. He is very lovely.

Patcharee Janpeng 566 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
nisachol_piglet
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
nisachol_piglet

จำนวนข้อความ : 54

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like?   What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like? EmptyFri Jan 28 2011, 12:33

I like piglet in disney cartoon very much because piglet have pink skin and I like pink.

Nisachol586
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
areerat khuangtip
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
areerat khuangtip

จำนวนข้อความ : 63

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like?   What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like? EmptyFri Jan 28 2011, 12:50

Do you mean character or title ? Because your topic so cofuse ,if you mean kind of Disney's cartoon I like comedy cartoon about animals like Lion King. If you mean the character in cartoon form Disney I like the lovly mouse it's call Mickey mous and for the cartoon movie I like is also Mickey mouse.I think my answer cover your topic ,right?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
preawmars
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
preawmars

จำนวนข้อความ : 125

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like?   What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like? EmptyFri Jan 28 2011, 12:59

For me,the Disney's cartoons that I like the most are Mickey mouse and Minnie Mouse.I love them so much. I think they are a lovely lover.I have a Disney T-shirt; it printed a Mickey mouse on it. And I also have Mickey mouse pencil box and photo album.Mickey and Minnie are a lovely charaters becuase they have the aweet clothes and pretty face.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
KAMON3100
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
KAMON3100

จำนวนข้อความ : 77

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like?   What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like? EmptySun Jan 30 2011, 07:28

The cartoon in Disney that I like the Mickey because it look like funny.
I want the doll Mickey so much.Sometime I like to watch the movie cartoon in Disney.When I watch it. It make me happy and relex.

Kamon
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Prapasson_527
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 77

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like?   What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like? EmptySun Jan 30 2011, 07:52

For me

There are many cartoon in Disney that I like so much especially the Minnie Mickey Mouse Price and Princes and Princesses. When I come back home I will see the cartoon in Disney with my niece they are fun and funny moreover they can make me relax and happy in my life.

Prapasson_527
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1