Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

How often do you go to the book store?

Go down 
+5
Nantana Nala
Janyarak
Silanapa
Warutai
Patcharin_531
9 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Patcharin_531
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Patcharin_531

จำนวนข้อความ : 73

How often do you go to the book store? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How often do you go to the book store?   How often do you go to the book store? EmptyThu Jan 20 2011, 20:47

... Patcharin_531.. study
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Warutai
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย

จำนวนข้อความ : 31

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How often do you go to the book store?   How often do you go to the book store? EmptyThu Jan 20 2011, 21:02

I go to the book store every week if i am free. I reading and I always find the interesting book every week. I paid for the book about 500 ฺBath per a month. Mostly I buy magazine , novel and technique for study english. I think it is not expensive to pay 500 for buying the book. Because it's mean I pay for the knowlege.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Silanapa
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 154
ที่อยู่ : Mahasarakham

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How often do you go to the book store?   How often do you go to the book store? EmptyFri Jan 21 2011, 05:58

When I was a student in school, I usually go to the book store almost everyday. I love to look for some of top ten best seller books. Because before I have to decide to buy a book I prefer to look at a hole book. Now, I hardly go to the book store because of hard work. I just can search for some of book or read online in the internet.

Silanapa 529/3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Janyarak
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Janyarak

จำนวนข้อความ : 66

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How often do you go to the book store?   How often do you go to the book store? EmptySat Jan 22 2011, 22:29

I don't go to the book store for long time because I haven't a free time to go their.
When I study in Primary school,I always go to the book store with my friends.I like to look for the interesting book may be I will read it at the book store,not buy it just read. Very Happy Very Happy

Janyarak 576
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Nantana Nala
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
Nantana Nala

จำนวนข้อความ : 54

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How often do you go to the book store?   How often do you go to the book store? EmptySun Jan 23 2011, 07:39

For me,When I was a student third year student, I usually go to the book store almost everyday. Because I do the research so I must go to the book store every day. I like to buy book from the book store such as the novel, katoon book and magazine.Now, I not go to the book store because I have hard work. I just can search for some of book or read online in the internet.

Nantana 523
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
buathip564
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
buathip564

จำนวนข้อความ : 107
ที่อยู่ : หอพักหญิงสุมลรัตน์

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How often do you go to the book store?   How often do you go to the book store? EmptySun Jan 23 2011, 11:39

As I remember I think hardly because I think that it use a lot of money. So, I want to everyone go to the library is the better than go to book store. Besides, at the library have a lot of thing for you learn.

Buathip 564
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
wilawan
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 92
ที่อยู่ : kalasin

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How often do you go to the book store?   How often do you go to the book store? EmptySun Jan 23 2011, 14:35

For me I think i go to the book store once a week because I very busy now.
I no have time to go anywhere.
I busy with my project.
However I have laptop computer that the way I can seacrh anything I want to know.
So, I can make or know information and NEWS in the world.
Now in the world changed, high technology and will be mmore globalization.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Patsuda 532
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Patsuda 532

จำนวนข้อความ : 99

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How often do you go to the book store?   How often do you go to the book store? EmptySun Jan 23 2011, 20:14

Everyday, Very Happy I like to go to the book store almost everyday because there are many book that interesting for me especially novel and magazine. And moreover I don't pay for any book it's free for me haha just kidding. You know the way to save my money is reading the book at the book store and you can go wherever you want to go (7 Eleven). Very Happy
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Juntira
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Juntira

จำนวนข้อความ : 85
ที่อยู่ : khonkaen

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How often do you go to the book store?   How often do you go to the book store? EmptySun Jan 23 2011, 20:43

For me, I go to book store once a month because I don't have free time but when I have free time I will go.

Juntira 504 - 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How often do you go to the book store?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1