Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Where do you want to travel in the summer?

Go down 
+9
Chanakarn_EN
luckluck551
yupa589
pair521
Sasithorn 526
Thitirat
Mayuree Wiboolkul
NatchanokEN
khanitta 081
13 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
khanitta 081
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
khanitta 081

จำนวนข้อความ : 71

Where do you want to travel in the summer? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Where do you want to travel in the summer?   Where do you want to travel in the summer? EmptyWed Jan 19 2011, 11:41

I want to go to Phuket with my parents and my sister.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
NatchanokEN
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
NatchanokEN

จำนวนข้อความ : 60
ที่อยู่ : 107 the boom ต.ท่าขอนยาง อ.กันทรวิชัย

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where do you want to travel in the summer?   Where do you want to travel in the summer? EmptyWed Jan 19 2011, 14:31

In sumer, i want to go to sea with my family
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Mayuree Wiboolkul
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 70
ที่อยู่ : 81 M00 2 Bungkaew, Non-sa-at, Udornthani

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where do you want to travel in the summer?   Where do you want to travel in the summer? EmptyThu Jan 20 2011, 18:44

In summer, I want to travel at the sea,Because if at the sea have a coconut trees, white sand and many things.When i look around the sea it mak me so happy relax and refresh.And i want to swim and dive to look coral.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Thitirat
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
Thitirat

จำนวนข้อความ : 30

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where do you want to travel in the summer?   Where do you want to travel in the summer? EmptyThu Jan 20 2011, 18:51

Summer,Even if I want to go to the sea or some where in Thailand but it is impossible because I know my parents don't have money so I will stay at home with my family.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Sasithorn 526
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
นิสิตเฟรชชี่

จำนวนข้อความ : 29

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where do you want to travel in the summer?   Where do you want to travel in the summer? EmptyFri Jan 21 2011, 04:39

I need to go to Pattaya with my family because there are many places to visit, many beach. All most summer we are go to Pattaya, It doesn't far, can go easily. So i need to go there again in this summer. :-)

Sasithorn_526
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
pair521
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
pair521

จำนวนข้อความ : 66

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where do you want to travel in the summer?   Where do you want to travel in the summer? EmptyFri Jan 21 2011, 12:16

afro
In summer I went go to travel at Sa Mui Island because it is a beautiful plece. There are many thing which wonderful. That is good view. The beach is very beautifull.

Darunee521
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
yupa589
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
yupa589

จำนวนข้อความ : 61

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where do you want to travel in the summer?   Where do you want to travel in the summer? EmptyFri Jan 21 2011, 12:35

In the summer, I want to go to travel at the sea with my family because in summer the weather is very hot. I want to go to swim in the sea, stay in the white sand beach and I want to eat a lot of fresh seafood. I think if I go to the sea in the summer can make me fun and happy. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
yupa589
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
yupa589

จำนวนข้อความ : 61

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where do you want to travel in the summer?   Where do you want to travel in the summer? EmptyFri Jan 21 2011, 12:37

In the summer, I want to go to travel at the sea with my family because in summer the weather is very hot. I want to go to swim in the sea, stay in the white sand beach and I want to eat a lot of fresh seafood. I think if I go to the sea in the summer can make me fun and happy. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
luckluck551
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
luckluck551

จำนวนข้อความ : 112

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where do you want to travel in the summer?   Where do you want to travel in the summer? EmptyFri Jan 21 2011, 12:47

I want to travel at Bang San beach or another place in Chobury Province. When the end of this semester is comimg, I will go to travel at Bansan beach about tree days. Onother plan, I would like to travel at Chang island in Trad Province. I want to travel with my friends. There are my plan but I don't know that it can possible. It's depend on time and money.haha Very Happy
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Chanakarn_EN
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
นิสิตเฟรชชี่

จำนวนข้อความ : 19

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where do you want to travel in the summer?   Where do you want to travel in the summer? EmptyFri Jan 21 2011, 13:17

I want to travel in summer because in summer, there are long weekend. When we travel, we will spend long time to travel in some place and also have the time for travel another places.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ae1988
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 70

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where do you want to travel in the summer?   Where do you want to travel in the summer? EmptyFri Jan 21 2011, 15:35

In the summer is coming, I want to go to Chonburi province. I would like to go to Taladnamsipak
because I want to see the art and culture of Thai and old things, North Pattaya, HTMS Chakri
Naruebet, zoo, and Under the sea Museum. I will go to Chonburi with my family. I am very
excited.

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
lackkhana 523
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
lackkhana 523

จำนวนข้อความ : 82
ที่อยู่ : Roi-et

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where do you want to travel in the summer?   Where do you want to travel in the summer? EmptyFri Jan 21 2011, 16:15

In summer i would like to travel at the sea because i like to play Banana boat; it is very fun. At the sea, you can do many activities and there are many kind of sports. Such as sking, scuba driving,paddle, swimming,banana boat,etc. Morover you can relax because it has a good atmostphere and fresh air.

Lackkhana 523/3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Orn_Amorn597
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
Orn_Amorn597

จำนวนข้อความ : 48

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where do you want to travel in the summer?   Where do you want to travel in the summer? EmptyFri Jan 21 2011, 16:42

I want to go to travel at the sea, it may be at Chonburee. I want to go many places on this summer with my friends. I think it’s almost the last time to go anywhere with my friends on this summer. I want to go and take the photo with my gang if it’s possible. However, I don’t want to stay at home on this summer. If I cannot go to travel, I want to go to work in somewhere to make money.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
watchamon 569
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
watchamon 569

จำนวนข้อความ : 127

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where do you want to travel in the summer?   Where do you want to travel in the summer? EmptySat Jan 22 2011, 05:53

In this summer I want to go to Chaiyaphum with my friends or anywhere that hava a beautiful nature. I like the nature and love the nature because since I was born I live with the nature, my hometown is in the country side so I feel concern with the nature and when I'm in the nature I feel relax and good. I don't like the big city because it's not me. So if I have a chance I want to go to Chaiyaphum.

watchamon 569
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Where do you want to travel in the summer?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1