Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

How many bags do you have?

Go down 
+15
lackkhana 523
Samira
Sasithorn 526
Prungchat
sairoong594
khanitta 081
Mayuree Wiboolkul
Nattida_509
watchamon 569
Silanapa
Priew Jinwong
suchittra.wi531
alisara_555
weasley
preawmars
19 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
preawmars
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
preawmars

จำนวนข้อความ : 125

How many bags do you have? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How many bags do you have?   How many bags do you have? EmptySun Jan 16 2011, 17:12

I have a lot of bags in my room.I have three of black bags,a yellow ,a white,a pink ,a red ,a light brown,a tiger and a green. I always change them when I go to university;it's depend on my shoes or overcoat. For weekend, I shoose it to used when its color like my T-shrit or my shoes.I think shoosing tha same color with my clothes or shoes make me look good and it will not contrast with the differnt color in my body. Last two week I sold three brown bags at Klongthom with my used clothes ;there are a vintage style.Many students cath to bouht it because they were very cheap.I got money about 1500 baht,I so pround that I made money buy myself.After my selling things I bought a drier that I want it for a long time but I no have money to buy it.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
weasley
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
weasley

จำนวนข้อความ : 97

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How many bags do you have?   How many bags do you have? EmptySun Jan 16 2011, 19:36

I have many bags. I think I like bag very much.
I felt happy when I got a new bags.
So I like to buy it. I think I lose my money for bag quite much.
And I try to tell myself that I will not buy beg if it's not necesary.

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
alisara_555
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
alisara_555

จำนวนข้อความ : 60

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How many bags do you have?   How many bags do you have? EmptyMon Jan 17 2011, 16:47

For me,There are many bags in my room and my house.I usually buy new bags ,so there are every size and color of bags such big brown or white small.I can't count my bags because it's so much.I used to spend for many bags but now I have to save my money.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
suchittra.wi531
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
suchittra.wi531

จำนวนข้อความ : 134
ที่อยู่ : 54/1 Ban phrasao Mahachanachai distric Yasothon province

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How many bags do you have?   How many bags do you have? EmptyMon Jan 17 2011, 21:23

There are three bags in my room. I have black, red and brown. I don't like shopping. I choose to use a black bag because it's very big and I like it.

Suchittra.Wi@531@3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Priew Jinwong
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Priew Jinwong

จำนวนข้อความ : 80
ที่อยู่ : 17 หมู่ 9 บ้านโนนม่วง ต.หัวนา อ.เมือง จ.หนองบังลำภู 39000

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How many bags do you have?   How many bags do you have? EmptyMon Jan 17 2011, 21:43

For me,
Now a day I have three bags and I have three colors such as brown, black and olive color. I like to buy a bag very much but I have not a lot fo money. And I think I will not buy bag if it's not necesary.

Priew 530
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Silanapa
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 154
ที่อยู่ : Mahasarakham

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How many bags do you have?   How many bags do you have? EmptyTue Jan 18 2011, 10:57

I love bags that have lots of pockets especially ones with more than one and colorful color.
I always go to buy some at night market or sometimes at the mall. I have like 20.
All of them are like broken, the inside pockets, or zippers, or some have pen marks on them. I think I need to take care of them more.

Silanapa 529/3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
watchamon 569
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
watchamon 569

จำนวนข้อความ : 127

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How many bags do you have?   How many bags do you have? EmptyTue Jan 18 2011, 16:49

I have many bags in my room. because if I go shopping I see it well I will buy it suddenly and if I like it I don't think of anything. I buy because I like this enough for my reason don't know other people think different me or not but if it's beautiful and I like I will buy so that make I have many bags in my room.

watchamon 569
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Nattida_509
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Nattida_509

จำนวนข้อความ : 75
ที่อยู่ : Bungkan

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How many bags do you have?   How many bags do you have? EmptyTue Jan 18 2011, 18:08

There are six bags. I like to buy bags when I go to sermthai plaza and Noi market. Somtime my mom likes to buy bags for me. She always send it to me one time per month. I like gray and white bags. I think it very mordean and classic. When I have the time, I and my friends will go Noi market to buy bags.

Nattida 51010512509
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Mayuree Wiboolkul
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 70
ที่อยู่ : 81 M00 2 Bungkaew, Non-sa-at, Udornthani

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How many bags do you have?   How many bags do you have? EmptyTue Jan 18 2011, 18:16

I have many bags in my room.I have black, brown, red, pink,yellow.When i go shopping I always buy bags.I like to collection bags very much.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
khanitta 081
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
khanitta 081

จำนวนข้อความ : 71

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How many bags do you have?   How many bags do you have? EmptyWed Jan 19 2011, 10:37

I have ten bags and my bags have many color such as black, red, white.
But now I use red color because It is a new bag.
I like to buy a bag because I think the bag are need for me.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
sairoong594
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
sairoong594

จำนวนข้อความ : 50

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How many bags do you have?   How many bags do you have? EmptyWed Jan 19 2011, 11:27

I have a lot of bag at my dorm. There are many different colors. They are cheap bag because I have no money to buy bag more expensive. I use them depend on place to go.

Sairoong594
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Prungchat
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Prungchat

จำนวนข้อความ : 107
ที่อยู่ : หอพักกันทรวิชัย ห้อง 225

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How many bags do you have?   How many bags do you have? EmptyThu Jan 20 2011, 18:09

I have tree bags in my room. There are white, brown and red. I like to use white bag more than other color. I don't like to buy bags because I haven't money.

Prungchat 51010512517
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Sasithorn 526
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
นิสิตเฟรชชี่

จำนวนข้อความ : 29

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How many bags do you have?   How many bags do you have? EmptyFri Jan 21 2011, 04:53

I have many bags maybe ten or more than that because I like to buy a new bag, different type of bag for use in different time. Sometime, I used the brown bag but two day later I should a black for my bag. It depends on my clothes and my shoes, I try to match my bag and my shoes in the same color. I think, it make me look good maybe!!! Ha-ha Razz

Sasithorn_526
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Samira
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 177

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How many bags do you have?   How many bags do you have? EmptyFri Jan 21 2011, 12:26

For me.
I like to buy bags so much when I go to Khongtom market. I have many bags in my room if it's beautiful and I like I will buy it so that make me have many bags in my room. because if I go shopping I see it well I will buy it if I like it I don't think of anything.

samira 099

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
lackkhana 523
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
lackkhana 523

จำนวนข้อความ : 82
ที่อยู่ : Roi-et

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How many bags do you have?   How many bags do you have? EmptyFri Jan 21 2011, 16:45

There are many bags in my room: three brown, a pink, a red and a black. I usaully change my bag when i go to the University. It depend on color of my shoes and dreeses. When i went to the weekend market i would like to buy bags and shoes.

Lackkhana 523/3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Janyarak
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Janyarak

จำนวนข้อความ : 66

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How many bags do you have?   How many bags do you have? EmptyMon Jan 24 2011, 10:08

I have alot of bags some of them I was take it come back to my home.Now I have 4 bags there are dark red,2 brown and wich one that I love the most is black bag,I like to take it go to every where because it is suitable and have a good design.I was buy it from Clongtom;it's a second hand bag,the price is about 180 bath.
I don't like a colourful bag.

Another bags I just about not to use it,so I think before you want to buy a new bag,you should to think over.

Janyarak-576
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Nitchanun520
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
Nitchanun520

จำนวนข้อความ : 35

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How many bags do you have?   How many bags do you have? EmptyMon Jan 24 2011, 16:37

I have 5 bags in my room. There are black and purple I bought from cambodia border market. It near my hometown and inexpensive everyone can buy.

Nitchanun520
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Patcharee538
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Patcharee538

จำนวนข้อความ : 65

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How many bags do you have?   How many bags do you have? EmptyMon Jan 24 2011, 16:59

I have lots of bag in my room. Almost of bags, I brought them from the second hand market. I always feel very happy went I use it. Because I proud that I can save my money. The second hand bags have prizes about 20-50 Baht.This market that have several things, it's low prizes.I don't want to buy expensive bags. flower cheers
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
wilairat545
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
wilairat545

จำนวนข้อความ : 90

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How many bags do you have?   How many bags do you have? EmptyTue Jan 25 2011, 18:23

I can't remember that I have how many bags because I like to buy a bag which it have many color and many style. I like to see the fashion about a bag on internet and after that I will buy it at Klongtom or bag stor.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How many bags do you have?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: