Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

How do you think about the person who copy your comment in TRR room?

Go down 
2 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
preawmars
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
preawmars

จำนวนข้อความ : 125

How do you think about the person who copy your comment in TRR room? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How do you think about the person who copy your comment in TRR room?   How do you think about the person who copy your comment in TRR room? EmptyWed Jan 12 2011, 12:45

For me, I don't agree with that action. I think they should make the sentences by themselves to practice their English skill.I think it will be better if they answer the question in TRR room with thier experience or their thinking because it means to share the feeling and opinion with other people in the right way.I don't want to say I hate the person who copy other people's comment but I want to tell them to practice thier English doesn't not want only the score from your comment.If you can type it as much as you can , you will become good at English and good at sececting word to make a sentence and more good at writing in English.I know the person who copy comments because when I creat the new topic or answer sometopic I will return to see it again for read the different thinking from me but I rarely see copied comment in those topic.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
wilairat545
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
wilairat545

จำนวนข้อความ : 90

How do you think about the person who copy your comment in TRR room? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How do you think about the person who copy your comment in TRR room?   How do you think about the person who copy your comment in TRR room? EmptyWed Jan 12 2011, 15:42

I think people who copy other people's ideas are the ones that do not believe in themselves and not try to be studied and more than himself to write the wrong, but did not dare risk of error.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How do you think about the person who copy your comment in TRR room?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: