Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

What kind of the dool do you like?

Go down 
5 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Samira
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 177

What kind of the dool do you like? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What kind of the dool do you like?   What kind of the dool do you like? EmptyWed Jan 05 2011, 20:25

samira 099
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
watchamon 569
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
watchamon 569

จำนวนข้อความ : 127

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of the dool do you like?   What kind of the dool do you like? EmptyThu Jan 06 2011, 18:23

My favorite band of doll is pooh I like it so much. It so cute and soft I like to hug it every night.
I have a big doll in my room it's pooh and his friend;piglet and a bear. I have many doll but the most I like is pooh someone tell me that I look loke meepooh,Hahaha but I so.

watchamon 569
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
suchittra.wi531
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
suchittra.wi531

จำนวนข้อความ : 134
ที่อยู่ : 54/1 Ban phrasao Mahachanachai distric Yasothon province

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of the dool do you like?   What kind of the dool do you like? EmptyFri Jan 07 2011, 06:49

For me I have many dool in my room but my favorite dool is Shinjung. I like it so much. It's my friend when I sad or live alone. It's made me good feeling. character of Shinjung is a little boy that has a big eyes and a small mouse. His shirt is red and plants is blue. It has a small bag. I like his eyes and a bag. Sometime, I like to tell with my doll when I live alone or have problem that someone don't understand me. I think that my doll is my best friend that made me good feeling.

Suchittra.Wi@531@3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
SAKUNKET
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย

จำนวนข้อความ : 55

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of the dool do you like?   What kind of the dool do you like? EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 12:16

My favorite band of doll is puppet I like it so much. It so cute and soft I like to hug it every night.
I have small doll in my room it's puppet and his friend;piglet and a bear. I have many doll but the most I like is puppet.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Priew Jinwong
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Priew Jinwong

จำนวนข้อความ : 80
ที่อยู่ : 17 หมู่ 9 บ้านโนนม่วง ต.หัวนา อ.เมือง จ.หนองบังลำภู 39000

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of the dool do you like?   What kind of the dool do you like? EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 20:36

My favorite band of doll is pooh so much because It so cute and I like to hug pooh.
I have a doll at my home and I have a doll in my room it's pooh many.
I have a bag pooh, picture frame, wrist watch, a pen and other.
So I like band of doll is pooh very much.

Priew 530
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1