Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

How do you feel with your boyfriend?

Go down 
5 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Samira
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 177

How do you feel with your boyfriend? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How do you feel with your boyfriend?   How do you feel with your boyfriend? EmptyWed Dec 29 2010, 20:45

samira 099
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Phattarawadee588
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Phattarawadee588

จำนวนข้อความ : 123

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How do you feel with your boyfriend?   How do you feel with your boyfriend? EmptyMon Jan 03 2011, 18:13

I feel happy with my boyfriend because we are friend and our love are friend too. When I spent the time I will happy and smile. I think he is my best friend when I am sad and confuse with my friends. I will tell him and he will suggest me to do the good thing. I love him so much.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
wilairat545
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
wilairat545

จำนวนข้อความ : 90

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How do you feel with your boyfriend?   How do you feel with your boyfriend? EmptyFri Jan 07 2011, 17:33

I feel happy because my boyfriend make me happy and sometime he is take care and help something and boyfriend inderstand in myself next family and friends.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
nisachol_piglet
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
nisachol_piglet

จำนวนข้อความ : 54

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How do you feel with your boyfriend?   How do you feel with your boyfriend? EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 10:16

I feel irritated him because he is confused me , he can mdae me crazy when I live with him . Oh no !!! Why I feel this? I don't understand .

Nisachol586
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
SAKUNKET
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย

จำนวนข้อความ : 55

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How do you feel with your boyfriend?   How do you feel with your boyfriend? EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 12:04

I feel happy so much with my boyfriend because we are friend and our love are friend too. When I spent the time with him I will happy and smile. I think he is my best friend when I am sad or I have some problem and confuse with my friends. I will tell him and he will suggest me to do the good thing. I love him so much.

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1