Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

How to protect computer from viruses?

Go down 
+2
Tongchan Pratum
Unalternative Girl
6 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Unalternative Girl
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Unalternative Girl

จำนวนข้อความ : 101

How to protect computer from viruses? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How to protect computer from viruses?   How to protect computer from viruses? EmptySun Dec 26 2010, 16:39

Yupin(535)
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Tongchan Pratum
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
Tongchan Pratum

จำนวนข้อความ : 203

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How to protect computer from viruses?   How to protect computer from viruses? EmptyMon Dec 27 2010, 03:46

Here are the basic rules for protecting your computer against viruses:
1. Make sure your firewall is turned on.
2. Use a good anti-virus program, like Avira or Avast.
3. Use a good anti-spyware program, like Super Anti-spyware.
4. Use a sandbox program like Sandboxie (www.sandboxie.com) when you are on the Internet.
5. Do not open email attachments unless you know they have no viruses.
6. Do not click on links unless you know they are safe.
7. Do not download programs unless you check them at www.virustotal.com
8. If you see a popup window telling you to install something, don't install it, unless you asked for it and you know what it is and you know it is safe to install.

Tongchan -582
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Wanwisa_524
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Wanwisa_524

จำนวนข้อความ : 73
ที่อยู่ : 211 Chuanchom dormitory Mahasarakham University

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How to protect computer from viruses?   How to protect computer from viruses? EmptyMon Dec 27 2010, 12:08

I protect my computer by install an antivirus program to more safely share disks, download files from the Internet and open e-mail attachments. I also don't reuse disks that have been in other computers, don't download files from insecure sites, and don't open e-mail attachments unless you are expecting them. Be wary of messages and attachments, even from people you know, with vague subject lines and contents, such as 'Check this' or 'See these pics!!!'.I have to careful because I don't want my computer gets the viruses.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
chanida
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
chanida

จำนวนข้อความ : 74

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How to protect computer from viruses?   How to protect computer from viruses? EmptyTue Jan 04 2011, 05:47

There are many ways to protect computer from viruses. First, don’t open an e-mail attachment from someone you don't know. Because it is cause of the Internet viruses. The sender may be unaware that it contains a virus. Second, using the Internet firewall. For Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP with SP2 have a firewall already built-in and turned on by default. Third, install Anti-Virus Software. For example, Kaspersky or VGA. Forth, install only Trusted Software. If I’m not sure what a piece of software does from its name, then don’t install it. Fifth, do not click on Ads. Avoid clicking on ads if I can. These are the ways I protect my computer from viruses.

Chanida 507 [3EN]
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Patsuda 532
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Patsuda 532

จำนวนข้อความ : 99

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How to protect computer from viruses?   How to protect computer from viruses? EmptyWed Jan 05 2011, 09:21

In the past I dont know how the virus destroy computer until I saw my friends notebook was destroy by virus (it was very dangerous). Virus come with facebook, hi5, MSN or the bad website. I will scan my computer twice a week for protect the virus and I will not enter to the bad website. drunken
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Rattana702
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Rattana702

จำนวนข้อความ : 87

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How to protect computer from viruses?   How to protect computer from viruses? EmptyWed Jan 05 2011, 14:52

Steps to help avoid viruses:
1. Use an Internet firewall.
Note: Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP with SP2 have a firewall already built-in and turned on by default.
2. Visit Microsoft Update to verify your settings and check for updates.
Note: If you've installed the most recent version of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Update will also update your Microsoft Office programs.
3 Subscribe to antivirus software and keep it current. Microsoft Security Essentials is a free download for Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. For more information, see Help protect your PC with Microsoft Security Essentials. Or go directly to the download page.
4. Never open an e-mail attachment from someone you don't know.
5. Avoid opening an e-mail attachment from someone you know, unless you know exactly what the attachment is. The sender may be unaware that it contains a virus.
6. Use a standard user account unless you need to use an administrator account. For more information, see Why use a standard user account instead of an administrator account.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How to protect computer from viruses?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: