Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

What do you think about buying an iPhone?

Go down 
3 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Tongchan Pratum
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
Tongchan Pratum

จำนวนข้อความ : 203

What do you think about buying an iPhone?   Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What do you think about buying an iPhone?    What do you think about buying an iPhone?   EmptySat Dec 25 2010, 16:06

I would like to know what people think about the iPhone?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
supatra595
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
supatra595

จำนวนข้อความ : 52

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What do you think about buying an iPhone?    What do you think about buying an iPhone?   EmptyMon Dec 27 2010, 18:37

I want to buy it but it is so expensive for me and i don't have money for buying it. There are many options on iphone4 such as internet and game. I like it and i try to keep the money for buying it. I told my dad about that but he said to me it isn't important for life. I don't say anything. I think i will but it by myself.

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
watchamon 569
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
watchamon 569

จำนวนข้อความ : 127

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What do you think about buying an iPhone?    What do you think about buying an iPhone?   EmptyMon Dec 27 2010, 19:17

I think it normally eventhough the price is so high but if you like it's ok.
It's provided many functions for use, many people think it's very expensive but I think if you have noney or you can buy it and like it. I suppost you to buy it.

watchamon 569
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

What do you think about buying an iPhone?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: