Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

What is your plan for the New Year 2011?

Go down 
+7
Wilailak
preawmars
luckluck551
Kook_Supawadee599
Tongchan Pratum
Chencheera
Unalternative Girl
11 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Unalternative Girl
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Unalternative Girl

จำนวนข้อความ : 101

What is your plan for the New Year 2011? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What is your plan for the New Year 2011?   What is your plan for the New Year 2011? EmptySat Dec 25 2010, 12:11

Yupin(535)
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Chencheera
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 117
ที่อยู่ : 211 Chuanchom dormitory Mahasarakham University

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is your plan for the New Year 2011?   What is your plan for the New Year 2011? EmptySat Dec 25 2010, 13:40

I have to go back to my house because I want to have the party with my friends and my family. On New Year every year, I alway go back to my house and do many activities with my family such as go to the temple to make merit and make many food for the party. I also have party with my friends. We are count down together every year. So I like the New Year very much because on this day I will have chance to live and do activities with my family and my friends.

Chencheera 51010512549
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Tongchan Pratum
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
Tongchan Pratum

จำนวนข้อความ : 203

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is your plan for the New Year 2011?   What is your plan for the New Year 2011? EmptySat Dec 25 2010, 16:04

I am planning to go to Bangkok to visit family and friends.

Tongchan -582
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Kook_Supawadee599
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Kook_Supawadee599

จำนวนข้อความ : 128

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is your plan for the New Year 2011?   What is your plan for the New Year 2011? EmptySat Dec 25 2010, 18:16

I plan to go back my home in order to help my mom's works for the New Year. I have no plan to travel during the New Year. All i think is only working for my mom and take the rest at home.
Moreover I want to practice my English, i might write about English diary or cards for my teachers to be the New Year presents for them.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
luckluck551
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
luckluck551

จำนวนข้อความ : 112

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is your plan for the New Year 2011?   What is your plan for the New Year 2011? EmptyMon Dec 27 2010, 13:06

I will go back to home and do the activities with my family. The acticities that we will do together such as make merit at the temple, have breakfast, lunch and dinner, go to shopping at The Mall Korat and Big C, and go to the Chomtawan beach near my home town. However, I don't know that is it possible. It's only my plan. If it possible, I will very happy and enjoy with my family.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
preawmars
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
preawmars

จำนวนข้อความ : 125

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is your plan for the New Year 2011?   What is your plan for the New Year 2011? EmptyMon Dec 27 2010, 18:49

For me,I plan to go back home ,Udonthani.For the first day that I arrive there I will not go to my home but I will go to my brother-in-law's house where located in the downtown and then I 'm going go shopping with my elder sister at Night Plaza and UD Town because I want a new handbag and some lovely dresses for myself.And the next activity,I will go to BBQ buffet [it's a BBQ shop] for eating a lot of becon ,salmon and Pon Yang Kam beef and on the next morning I will go to my real home that far from the downtown 18 kilometers.On December 31st,I will celebrate welcome new year party with my family.Every year my family party at our own home and cook some fish and chicken salad with burn cockles and after eating we will change the gifts.On January 1 st,I have to get up early for preparing the things and food to make a merite .I think I will back here on January 2nd or 3rd.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Wilailak
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
Wilailak

จำนวนข้อความ : 20

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is your plan for the New Year 2011?   What is your plan for the New Year 2011? EmptyMon Dec 27 2010, 19:53

I plan to go to my hometown. Because I want to do activity with my family such as have a dinner,go to the temple for make merit and countdown with together. If it possible. I will very happy for my life.

Wilailak 570
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
wilawan
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 92
ที่อยู่ : kalasin

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is your plan for the New Year 2011?   What is your plan for the New Year 2011? EmptyTue Dec 28 2010, 14:39

In my plan, I don't want to come back to my home.
I would like to go somewhere with my close friend.
You know? The reason that I don't want to come back because my mom and dad ask me to sale beer and alcohol in my home. Thhis is my business of my family.
Anyway, I would like to go with friends, because is a good chance and the way to improve to real friends.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ant-Mod@supawan
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
ant-Mod@supawan

จำนวนข้อความ : 85

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is your plan for the New Year 2011?   What is your plan for the New Year 2011? EmptyTue Dec 28 2010, 19:40

I will come bake to my home and celebrate New Year, 2011 with my family and my relation. I think we will have the party as very years. I like this holiday so much because all of my relations will gather at my grandfather’s house and do many activities together such as cooking, chatting, and making a merit at the temple. Moreover, adults and the children will bless each other the good thing on New Year's Day.
However, I may be going to travel some place at my province with my friends because it is a long holiday and countdown there.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Wittaya Srisoi
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Wittaya Srisoi

จำนวนข้อความ : 75

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is your plan for the New Year 2011?   What is your plan for the New Year 2011? EmptyWed Dec 29 2010, 08:56

I will come bake to my hometown and celebrate New Year, 2011 with my family and my friends. I think that we will have the party as every years. For this day my elder sister and my elder brother come back home like me now.We have to do many activities together such as cooking, chatting, and making a merit at the temple. Moreover, adults and the children will bless each other the good thing on New Year's Day.Especially my parents give the bless to members of family to see the good thigs in their life.However,I always like this New Year festival because it makes me to meet my family that I miss them all and we countdown together as every year.
Wittaya 542 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Wilawun_Cahaim
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Wilawun_Cahaim

จำนวนข้อความ : 60

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is your plan for the New Year 2011?   What is your plan for the New Year 2011? EmptyWed Dec 29 2010, 20:08

My plan I will go to friend home for visit his family with my teacher at Sakon Nakhon province and next I will come back my home. We are ate dinner together and sing karaoke. I think we will go to temple for respect and merit. We will go to grandmother and grandfather home for visit them.

Wilawun_544
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

What is your plan for the New Year 2011?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1