Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

what is the first thing that you use to improve your English?

Go down 
+4
Unalternative Girl
Wittaya Srisoi
preawmars
Orn_Amorn597
8 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Orn_Amorn597
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
Orn_Amorn597

จำนวนข้อความ : 48

what is the first thing that you use to improve your English? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: what is the first thing that you use to improve your English?   what is the first thing that you use to improve your English? EmptyFri Dec 24 2010, 20:48

when I study in primary school I don't like English subject, it make me very shy when a teacher ask me some question. I hate to study it so much, so I will begin to study it in junior high school . It is my beging to study English. I began to study A B C, so it make me start to like it. I thnk something that we thought it was very hard; we will not like it but for me I like to prove that why I can not to study it. I began to study it by reading the easy word, I like to listen myself when I read it out. I then try to read a long word or long sentence. Moreover, I like to listen English song. The first song that I can sing, it is prety boy of M2M. I think it's the short time to study, however It make me like English subject.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
preawmars
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
preawmars

จำนวนข้อความ : 125

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: what is the first thing that you use to improve your English?   what is the first thing that you use to improve your English? EmptyFri Dec 24 2010, 22:18

The first thing that I used to improve my English skills is reading.In my opinion,we cannot make understand English without watching the text or the letters because English is not our main language.If we start study or practice our English with reading I think we can rememmber some of words,vocabulary or sentences and then we will can step to another skills such as listenning,speaking and writting.For me,after I had learned about readind skill I can develop myself to listening skill by listen to the international songs.Although I don't understand all of the lyrics of songs without text but I can get some words and vocabulary from reading skill.In the present,I'm still like to listen to English songs for practice my English,I hope everything that I do for practice will makes me good at English.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Wittaya Srisoi
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Wittaya Srisoi

จำนวนข้อความ : 75

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: what is the first thing that you use to improve your English?   what is the first thing that you use to improve your English? EmptySat Dec 25 2010, 09:04

The first thing that I used to improve my English skills is reading that everyone have to read more and more to make understand with the text or the letters and then try to understand that what the text tell about.Next step I think writing is very important to practice and speaking and listening all the 4 skills is important to improve their English skills.In this time I think chatting with foreigners is another method to improve my English skills better than this.
Wittaya 542 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Unalternative Girl
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Unalternative Girl

จำนวนข้อความ : 101

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: what is the first thing that you use to improve your English?   what is the first thing that you use to improve your English? EmptySat Dec 25 2010, 12:05

The first thing that I use to improve my English is thinking. I will think everything I can see and everything I want to communicate in English and then speak out. For instance, I sometimes talk to my friend in English on the phone. And I release my feelings by complaining in English with myself.
Another way to improve my English is reading. I will read every word I can see by the way I have passed.

Yupin(535)
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Chencheera
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 117
ที่อยู่ : 211 Chuanchom dormitory Mahasarakham University

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: what is the first thing that you use to improve your English?   what is the first thing that you use to improve your English? EmptySat Dec 25 2010, 14:05

I think pay attention in the class is the frist thing that I must do to improve my English skill. Sometimes when I study in the class, I talkwith my friends and sometimes I take a nap, I think these activties make me don't understand the lesson that study. And reading is also important for me because I don't like to read books so I must try to read book more and more. If I can do both two things above, I think my English skill will be improve.

Chencheera 51010512549
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Wanwisa_524
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Wanwisa_524

จำนวนข้อความ : 73
ที่อยู่ : 211 Chuanchom dormitory Mahasarakham University

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: what is the first thing that you use to improve your English?   what is the first thing that you use to improve your English? EmptyMon Dec 27 2010, 11:19

I like to improve my English by listen to music in English, and then read the lyrics that go along with the song to see if I understood what I heard. Listen to the song again with the lyrics and read or sing along. It is important to first listen to the music without the lyrics to see how much I can understand without help.I also like to watch English movies without subtitles and try to follow along. Even if I do not understand each word, study the actors' body movements and verbal cues to figure out what is going on. Then I repeat the movie with the subtitles to see if I were correct in my comprehension.These two ways help me to improve my English by listening and speaking skill.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Priew Jinwong
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Priew Jinwong

จำนวนข้อความ : 80
ที่อยู่ : 17 หมู่ 9 บ้านโนนม่วง ต.หัวนา อ.เมือง จ.หนองบังลำภู 39000

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: what is the first thing that you use to improve your English?   what is the first thing that you use to improve your English? EmptyWed Jan 05 2011, 08:25

For me,
The first thing that I used to improve my English skill is listen and reading.
Because I think listen and reading skill have important very much. I think.

Priew 530
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Kook_Supawadee599
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Kook_Supawadee599

จำนวนข้อความ : 128

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: what is the first thing that you use to improve your English?   what is the first thing that you use to improve your English? EmptyWed Jan 05 2011, 19:10

The first thing that i use to improve my English is active to practice English skill such as writing English diary, listening to English songs, try to speak English in class, and so on. I think if i active to practice these everyday, my English will be better than these days which is very poor particularly grammatical. I like to give up when i'm tired to practice English especially reading skill. It's boring for me because i still don't know many words as my level should. So i think we should be active first so we will be fluent on it.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

what is the first thing that you use to improve your English?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1