Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

What would you do if one of your family's member is depressing?

Go down 
+2
Tongchan Pratum
Unalternative Girl
6 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Unalternative Girl
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Unalternative Girl

จำนวนข้อความ : 101

What would you do if one of your family's member is depressing? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What would you do if one of your family's member is depressing?   What would you do if one of your family's member is depressing? EmptyThu Nov 04 2010, 20:18

Yupin(535) Crying or Very sad
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Tongchan Pratum
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
Tongchan Pratum

จำนวนข้อความ : 203

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What would you do if one of your family's member is depressing?   What would you do if one of your family's member is depressing? EmptyFri Nov 05 2010, 14:02

If a member of my family got depressed, I would try to find out the real reason or cause, and then try to find ways to make my relative feel better. Today, if we know the cause of the problem but we do not know how to fix it, we can research the problem to get ideas on what to do. I do not think there is a single thing that we can do to cure depression.

Tongchan -582
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Kook_Supawadee599
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Kook_Supawadee599

จำนวนข้อความ : 128

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What would you do if one of your family's member is depressing?   What would you do if one of your family's member is depressing? EmptySat Nov 06 2010, 21:26

If the member of my family is depressing i will take them to eat outside or try to ask for the problem so that i can advise them. Anyway if i cant help them feel better but at least i want to beside them and cheer them up. I won't let them alone because i think it will make them more depress.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
nisachol_piglet
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
nisachol_piglet

จำนวนข้อความ : 54

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What would you do if one of your family's member is depressing?   What would you do if one of your family's member is depressing? EmptyThu Jan 06 2011, 06:03

I will attemp to console him or her and talk funny story for them . When some one depressing , the importent things is try to made them forget that things. Help them to happy such as ; see the movie, go to shopping , talk with another people . Surprised
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
wilairat545
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
wilairat545

จำนวนข้อความ : 90

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What would you do if one of your family's member is depressing?   What would you do if one of your family's member is depressing? EmptyFri Jan 07 2011, 17:12

I will make him laugh. And wait for advice which maybe make him relax and lose from depressing.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
luckluck551
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
luckluck551

จำนวนข้อความ : 112

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What would you do if one of your family's member is depressing?   What would you do if one of your family's member is depressing? EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 10:20

I will ask him or her "why you rare so depres". When I know the cause of depressing, I will cosole him or her by tell him or her that don't give up. Many people are depressing than our why they can alive. "Look at the someone that depressing than our why they can through it". I will try to help he or her find the way to solve the preblem.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

What would you do if one of your family's member is depressing?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1