Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you?

Go down 
+18
Bunpha 525
jiratchaya
wilawan
Chencheera
Wanwisa_524
Priew Jinwong
Wilawun_Cahaim
Samira
Janyarak
kasemkit4
Prungchat
Phattarawadee588
saowanit 533
preawmars
luckluck551
suchittra.wi531
Patsuda 532
Unalternative Girl
22 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Unalternative Girl
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Unalternative Girl

จำนวนข้อความ : 101

Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you?   Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you? EmptyThu Dec 16 2010, 18:42

Yupin(535)

แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Unalternative Girl เมื่อ Sun Dec 19 2010, 17:45, ทั้งหมด 1 ครั้ง
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Patsuda 532
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Patsuda 532

จำนวนข้อความ : 99

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you?   Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you? EmptyFri Dec 17 2010, 16:32

My domitory is located at the old campus.It's called Samran and in thai mean happy. I had just transfer my domitory from the new campus also I like it very much because there are fully furnished with a big balcony. But I think it's too perfect for me and it's very expensive. Now, I like Samran domitory very much. There are my two friends here so, I 'll never feel lonely as in the past.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Patsuda 532
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Patsuda 532

จำนวนข้อความ : 99

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you?   Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you? EmptyFri Dec 17 2010, 16:32

My domitory is located at the old campus.It's called Samran and in thai mean happy. I had just transfer my domitory from the new campus also I like it very much because there are fully furnished with a big balcony. But I think it's too perfect for me and it's very expensive. Now, I like Samran domitory very much. There are my two friends here so, I 'll never feel lonely as in the past.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
suchittra.wi531
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
suchittra.wi531

จำนวนข้อความ : 134
ที่อยู่ : 54/1 Ban phrasao Mahachanachai distric Yasothon province

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you?   Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you? EmptyFri Dec 17 2010, 18:33

My domitory is located at the old campus. It's called Nitchamon. It's beside faculty of education. It's a good where for me. I like it very much. I always stay in my dormitory and room number is 5. I would like to invite my friends in my dormitory.

Suchittra.Wi@531@3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
luckluck551
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
luckluck551

จำนวนข้อความ : 112

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you?   Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you? EmptySat Dec 18 2010, 09:39

My dromitory is located at the old campus. There has not much student, and a lot of thee and the small animal such as bird, and squirrel. When I wake up in the morning, I head the sound of bird and squirrel. I like the environment around the drom and I think that it is good for me. Moreover, there are so quied and it it cheaper than another drom. So, I like to live at this dromitory.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
preawmars
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
preawmars

จำนวนข้อความ : 125

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you?   Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you? EmptySat Dec 18 2010, 12:00

My dromitory is located at the new campus,Khamriang side.The name of my dromitory is Akkarachat Mansion.I think it's good for me.It's 2800/month,if include the cost of utilities it's about 3000 baht/month.There are a dressing table,a television table,two computer tables,a small table for putiing things,two wardrobes,a water heater and two beds in my room but soon I will take my microwave owen ,TV and a refrigerator from my old dromitory to this room.I think these furnitures give me the convinience.The weak point that I don't like this dromitory is "my room is on the fifth floor",it's so tried when I walk up to my room!
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
saowanit 533
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
saowanit 533

จำนวนข้อความ : 75

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you?   Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you? EmptySun Dec 19 2010, 16:41

My dormitory is located in new campus. "Kosumpisai" is girl dormitory and that is very good for me near campus, easy to get on Song-taw and it best to take a rest when I am try after class. Furtermore my dorm has security card so it not dangerous and not expensive. I think my current dorm is the best for me.

Saowanit 51010512533 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Phattarawadee588
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Phattarawadee588

จำนวนข้อความ : 123

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you?   Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you? EmptySun Dec 19 2010, 17:28

My dormitory is located beside Srisawat park. It called Sanglat Apartment. I think it's good for me because the price is cheap than my old dorm and there are free TV cabel and Internet. In my room there is large space that I really like it. But there is one thing that not well in the winter because it has no water heater so I have to take a bathe by using cold water.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Prungchat
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Prungchat

จำนวนข้อความ : 107
ที่อยู่ : หอพักกันทรวิชัย ห้อง 225

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you?   Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you? EmptySun Dec 19 2010, 17:55

My dormitory is located at the new campus. "Kantarawichai" is girl dormitory and it's very good dormitory for me. It's near the Wapeepatum dormitory and behind is the small market. Moreover, thia dormotory has security gaurd so it not dangerous. This dormitory is not expensive.

Prungchat 51010512517
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
kasemkit4
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
kasemkit4

จำนวนข้อความ : 60

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you?   Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you? EmptyMon Dec 20 2010, 18:41

My drom is Takasilanakorn. It's a good dorm for me. In this room has many furniture, for example 2 table, two bed, single bathroom and TV. Espectially TV I like to watch football match.

Kasemkit 561
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Janyarak
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Janyarak

จำนวนข้อความ : 66

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you?   Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you? EmptyFri Dec 24 2010, 06:20

Now, I live in Thitipong mantion for 2 years with my close-friends.It's best dormitory,comfortable and good price;just 5800 bath per term.Each room have air-condition,TV,refrigerator,2 dressers,double bed,2 tables,heater in a big rest room,washing machine and free internet.I will paid for cost of utilites around 200-300,it ok for me. In another way Thitipong mantion located near Klongtom,7-11 and main road.So safe cuz have the security.

Janyarak 576
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Samira
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 177

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you?   Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you? EmptyFri Dec 24 2010, 23:26

For me.
My domitory is located at the new campus.The name of my dromitory is Somsagun 2002.I live in Somsagun 2002 for 2 years with my close-friends.It's best dormitory,comfortable and good price and I think it's good for me.It's 2200/month.There are a dressing table,a television table,two computer tables and one bed in my room so it ok for me.

samira 099

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Wilawun_Cahaim
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Wilawun_Cahaim

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you?   Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you? EmptySat Dec 25 2010, 07:16

My dormitory is located at the old campus. It's called Wuttnajit I live there only my room is small but I can live. I like my room but this dormitory have a bad security because the robbers steal my laptop and other room.

wilawun_544
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Priew Jinwong
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Priew Jinwong

จำนวนข้อความ : 80
ที่อยู่ : 17 หมู่ 9 บ้านโนนม่วง ต.หัวนา อ.เมือง จ.หนองบังลำภู 39000

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you?   Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you? EmptySat Dec 25 2010, 20:57

For me, santa

My dormitory is located at the new campus. It's called Tanawut and I live there with my friend.
I think that good for price 2300 /month. In this room have two computer tables, two bed and two wardrobes. I think my current dorm is the best for me too.

Priew 530 santa
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Wanwisa_524
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Wanwisa_524

จำนวนข้อความ : 73
ที่อยู่ : 211 Chuanchom dormitory Mahasarakham University

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you?   Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you? EmptyMon Dec 27 2010, 12:37

My dormitory is located on old campus.It is Chuan-Chom dormitory near faculty of Tourism and Hotel Management. I think it's very good for me because I'm happy to leave in this dormitory. Each room is a big room for 4 people.That's why I have 3 roommates. I enjoy leaving with them ,we study in different faculty. We can talk and share everything, we consult each other when have a problem.I always feel relax when I back to my dormitory. I'm so lucky that I have good roommates like them.I don'twant to move to another dormitory.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Chencheera
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 117
ที่อยู่ : 211 Chuanchom dormitory Mahasarakham University

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you?   Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you? EmptyWed Dec 29 2010, 13:43

My dormitory is in the old campus, it is Chuanchom. Chuanchom dormitory is good for me because it is silent and have a lot of trees so I am not hot when I stay at my dorm. Moreover every people in my dorm are friendly. I like to talk with other people in my dorm. Therefore, I love my dorm so much and I think I will stay at there until I will graduated.

Chencheera 51010512549
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
wilawan
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 92
ที่อยู่ : kalasin

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you?   Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you? EmptyWed Dec 29 2010, 13:53

I stayed in Pratomvet dormitory.
I think this dorm not good for me, I don't like about peoples in thid dorm.
They also bad manners and like to steal anything and make noisy in the evening that disturb another person.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
jiratchaya
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย

จำนวนข้อความ : 30

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you?   Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you? EmptyFri Jan 07 2011, 08:12

My dormitory is located at the old campus. The name of my dormitory is Prathomvet. It’s very old dormitory. It’s opposite Prathomsatit School. It’s good for me because the price is very cheap 1500 bath/semester free Wireless Network, water, and electricity. In my room there are two bedrooms, three wardrobes, and two tables. I live with my friend; she is Sesaket province. I live since the first year. I like this dorm because it’s not far from faculty, cheap and have a lot of friends.

jiratchaya 571
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Bunpha 525
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย

จำนวนข้อความ : 44
ที่อยู่ : Korat

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you?   Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you? EmptyFri Jan 07 2011, 09:44

My dormitory is Benjamas. It is located at the old campus. I stay at this dormitory since I enter to Mahasarakham University. I think it is so good. It is a big room. There are three people in my room. My roommates are a good person.

Bunpha 525

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
alisara_555
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
alisara_555

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you?   Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you? EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 15:49

My dromitory is located at the old campus.It opposite Wattanajit so it very easy to come.I think my dromitory ,it's good for me though closed round 11.00 p.m. That it's can't go to anywhere after 11.00 p.m. but I enjoy leaving with here.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
watchamon 569
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
watchamon 569

จำนวนข้อความ : 127

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you?   Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you? EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 16:41

My dormitory is between old campus and new campus it's takkasila dormitory. It's good for me because it near old campus and doesn't far from the new campus. I choose this dormotory because my sister advise me and when I stay in there I feel good. My dormitory is providing completely and convenieence and the important thing is my parents want me to stay here because the security was good.

wachamon 569
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
supatra595
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
supatra595

จำนวนข้อความ : 52

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you?   Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you? EmptySun Jan 09 2011, 05:45

My dormitory is located new campus. My dorm name is N.P place. I live alone in my room. There are good because it is silent and extensive room but for next semester i will move to old campus because it is so far from my shcool but i don't know where.

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Prapasson_527
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 77

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you?   Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you? EmptyMon Jan 10 2011, 19:01

For me

My dormitory is located at the old campus. The name of my dormitory is Chong-Ko. I like this dormitory so much moreover, I have 3 reasons that I like this dorm the first reason my room is calm and I have only one roommate. The second reason in outside near the river and have many trees when I see them I feel happy. The last reason I like the weather in my room it so cool. However, next year I will find the new dormitory because I have to teach the students.

Prapasson_527
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Where is your dormitory? And is it good for you?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1