Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

How many friends in your group? How do you know them?

Go down 
4 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
jularat
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 93

How many friends in your group? How do you know them? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How many friends in your group? How do you know them?   How many friends in your group? How do you know them? EmptyWed Dec 15 2010, 20:23

In my group, we have 6 people. First one came from Khonkhaen. I known her when I helped her to do project. She usualy make our laugh because she have many surpriese story. 2 friends came from Roi-ed. I known them when I helped them to do project too. They're lovely and friendly. One person come from Nong-kai. She's very sweet and kindness. And last person, she came from Kalasin. She aways for get things and lately girl. hahaha But She's the most kindness in our gruop. Everyone have different character but I like them so much. They're the best friends for me. Love them!!!

Jularat-506
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Chencheera
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 117
ที่อยู่ : 211 Chuanchom dormitory Mahasarakham University

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How many friends in your group? How do you know them?   How many friends in your group? How do you know them? EmptySat Feb 19 2011, 09:17

There are four people in my group. I have a few of friends but I think it's good for me. I think I learn about my friend from working together. I think if we are friends, we should tell everything about yourself because when whoever has problem, we will solve it together. Someone can't live with me because we have different life style and don't want to adapt. Whoever can live with me and work with me all the time, I think this is my best friend. But now, I don't know one of four members in my group so I confuse she is my best friend or not.

Chencheera 51010512549

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
buathip564
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
buathip564

จำนวนข้อความ : 107
ที่อยู่ : หอพักหญิงสุมลรัตน์

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How many friends in your group? How do you know them?   How many friends in your group? How do you know them? EmptySat Feb 19 2011, 10:17

We have 5 people in our group. For the first one is Muay, I know her when I have interview which she borrow my pen. She is my best friend because she help me all the time and sometime she like to take food to give me. The second is Pui, I know her when open the semester. She is lovely and kind. The third is Meeny, I know her when open the semester as Pui. She is a beautiful girls and kind very much. The last person is Namtal, she come from Roi-et like me and I know her when I have interview and she is lovely very much. I love them very much and I will keep everything that we make together in mind. We are friend forever.

Buathip 564
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Wanwisa_524
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Wanwisa_524

จำนวนข้อความ : 73
ที่อยู่ : 211 Chuanchom dormitory Mahasarakham University

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How many friends in your group? How do you know them?   How many friends in your group? How do you know them? EmptySat Feb 19 2011, 12:20

My group has four people. I think all of four are my best friends. I know them by doing work together. We always have work and projects, whoever can work with me, they are consider as my best friends. I don't know what will be in the future but now I love them.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How many friends in your group? How do you know them?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1