Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Do you like to speak your dialect or central Thai language?

Go down 
+3
Tongchan Pratum
weasley
Unalternative Girl
7 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Unalternative Girl
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Unalternative Girl

จำนวนข้อความ : 101

Do you like to speak your dialect or central Thai language? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Do you like to speak your dialect or central Thai language?   Do you like to speak your dialect or central Thai language? EmptyThu Dec 02 2010, 11:42

Yupin(535)
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
weasley
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
weasley

จำนวนข้อความ : 97

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to speak your dialect or central Thai language?   Do you like to speak your dialect or central Thai language? EmptyThu Dec 02 2010, 11:54

I like to speak my dialect so much and I love it.
And I think my central Thai language quite poor.
However I have practice for central Thai language more than this because I have to use it when I have to communicate with another who don't understant my dialect.

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Tongchan Pratum
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
Tongchan Pratum

จำนวนข้อความ : 203

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to speak your dialect or central Thai language?   Do you like to speak your dialect or central Thai language? EmptyThu Dec 02 2010, 16:36

I like both, but it is easier for me to use Esan, so of course I prefer it. In any event now I have to use English and Central Thai most of the time, so I have to practice those as much as I can.

Tongchan -582
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Chonchanok 580
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
Chonchanok 580

จำนวนข้อความ : 30

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to speak your dialect or central Thai language?   Do you like to speak your dialect or central Thai language? EmptyThu Dec 02 2010, 18:59

I think both are important for me. When I talk with my friend who can understand dialect , I will use it to do conversation with them. And when I speak on the stage or speak for presentation, I will speak in central Thai language. Some time while I speak in central Thai language, I'm alway speaking out in my dialect. Have you ever been like this? ha ha ha
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
lackkhana 523
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
lackkhana 523

จำนวนข้อความ : 82
ที่อยู่ : Roi-et

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to speak your dialect or central Thai language?   Do you like to speak your dialect or central Thai language? EmptyThu Dec 02 2010, 19:10

For me, It depend on the place where are you stay and who is you talk to. Example If you are E-san people you like to speak dialect when you are stay at home with your family or stay with your close friend. Addition, If your are speak with your teacher your must be speak with central Thai language.

Lackkhana 523
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Wipada542
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 72

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to speak your dialect or central Thai language?   Do you like to speak your dialect or central Thai language? EmptySat Dec 04 2010, 20:24

Yes. I like. I think that speaking central Thai Language is show about prosperity of local country that the most people can speak official language with the other people. The most people in this area can speak two languages that are Thai and Eastern Language.
I aways speak with the other by use Central Thai Language because I think it easy to understand and exchange the idea better than Eastern Language. However, I often speak Eastern of Thai Language with my close-friends.

Wipada Ketkowit 51010512542 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Wittaya Srisoi
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Wittaya Srisoi

จำนวนข้อความ : 75

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to speak your dialect or central Thai language?   Do you like to speak your dialect or central Thai language? EmptySun Dec 05 2010, 09:46

Yes, I do but I like the both that are important to me for communicate with my friend and other people who cannot understand with my dialect language when I speak out or talk to them.I think that central Thai language is important with the formal events more than dialect language when we present that used the central Thai for do it.
Wittaya 542 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Do you like to speak your dialect or central Thai language?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1