Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day?

Go down 
+13
Nantana Nala
Samira
saowanit 533
Priew Jinwong
Tongchan Pratum
Kook_Supawadee599
chanida
Phattarawadee588
suchittra.wi531
lackkhana 523
luckluck551
supatra595
Rattana702
17 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Rattana702
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Rattana702

จำนวนข้อความ : 87

What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day?   What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day? EmptyWed Dec 01 2010, 15:25

For me, I will give love for my father every day. I would like to cook the best menu that my father like to eat. After that, I will blessing with my father because I think he is a got in my heart.
What about you?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
supatra595
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
supatra595

จำนวนข้อความ : 52

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day?   What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day? EmptyWed Dec 01 2010, 21:44

I cann't give a gift thing for my dad but i give the love to my day. I cann't go back home but i will send message to my dad. I think my dad don't want anything from me. Only i am good daughter for him.

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
luckluck551
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
luckluck551

จำนวนข้อความ : 112

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day?   What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day? EmptyThu Dec 02 2010, 13:34

Yesterday, I went to Expro Plaza for find the gift for my father. The gift that I will give to my father is T- shirt. It are blue and white. It is not expensive, but I want to give it to my father. So, I hope that my father maybe like the T-shirt.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
lackkhana 523
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
lackkhana 523

จำนวนข้อความ : 82
ที่อยู่ : Roi-et

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day?   What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day? EmptyThu Dec 02 2010, 19:28

For me, the most important things that my father want is just be a good student and don't do anything that are wrong. So on Father's day i will tell him that i love him so much and will be a good student.

Lackkhana 523
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
suchittra.wi531
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
suchittra.wi531

จำนวนข้อความ : 134
ที่อยู่ : 54/1 Ban phrasao Mahachanachai distric Yasothon province

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day?   What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day? EmptyFri Dec 03 2010, 20:18

I have nothing to give except my love and kindness. When I stay my home, I will worship the feet’s father. I will to hug and tell my father “Thanks for love me Dad. I love you so much. I wish you happiness so long.”

Suchittra.Wi@531@3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Phattarawadee588
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Phattarawadee588

จำนวนข้อความ : 123

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day?   What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day? EmptySat Dec 04 2010, 08:45

I will give him a picture like my gift that I gave to my mom in the mother's day. I think it will be pair like my dad and my mom are couples.
I don't know what's the thing that my dad wants in father's day because he told me he doesn't want anything from me he want me to be a good person in the society.
I think that is the good gift for my dad I will be a good person in the society.

Phattarawadee 588
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
chanida
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
chanida

จำนวนข้อความ : 74

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day?   What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day? EmptySat Dec 04 2010, 11:51

Tomorrow is the father’s day of Thailand. Definitely, I have a special give for my father every years. For this year, I am going to give him a card that I made it by myself. It’s special because this card is included my family photo; my parents, younger brother and me and I designed this card in computer. Moreover, I will say “I love you even more than words can say” to him. Absolutely, I love him all the time.

Chanida 507 [3EN]
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Kook_Supawadee599
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Kook_Supawadee599

จำนวนข้อความ : 128

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day?   What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day? EmptySun Dec 05 2010, 20:29

I did the great thing for my dad and the King on this Father's Day. I went to the camp at Bandonna school which was flooding. I joined with the others people paintig the school, toilet and kitchen. I'm happy and glad to be a part helping the students and the teachers for this school. The students don't have to go to study at the temple anymore.
I didn't go back to see my father but i called him to make him happy and told him what i have done for this weekend.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Tongchan Pratum
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
Tongchan Pratum

จำนวนข้อความ : 203

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day?   What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day? EmptyMon Dec 06 2010, 07:08

This year I gave my father DVDs of photos of my visits to Chiangmai and Chiangkhan. I also gave him copies of my teaching videos, and a long letter telling him how much I love him. He was very happy getting these gifts.

Tongchan -582
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Priew Jinwong
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Priew Jinwong

จำนวนข้อความ : 80
ที่อยู่ : 17 หมู่ 9 บ้านโนนม่วง ต.หัวนา อ.เมือง จ.หนองบังลำภู 39000

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day?   What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day? EmptyMon Dec 06 2010, 12:16

For me,

This year is the first year, I call my father and I say I love father.
I don't have a gift for my father but I have the word "love" for my father.

Priew Jinwong 530

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
saowanit 533
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
saowanit 533

จำนวนข้อความ : 75

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day?   What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day? EmptyMon Dec 06 2010, 13:30

I give him everyday with my love so my father always know that I love him very much for one thing that I will give him is my Bachelor degree and he is waiting for.

Saowanit 51010512533 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Samira
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 177

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day?   What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day? EmptyMon Dec 06 2010, 13:45

For me
I will call my father and I say I love father so much and I will give love for my father every day. on Father's day I have a special give for my father every years such as milks After that, I will blessing with my father have a good health and I will be a good son too. but on Father's Day this years I didn't go back to see my father because I have a lot of project but i called him to make him happy.

samira 099
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Nantana Nala
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
Nantana Nala

จำนวนข้อความ : 54

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day?    What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day? EmptyMon Dec 06 2010, 16:50

For me,I cann't give a gift for my dad but I give my love to him. I cann't go back home but I will call to my dad and say I love you and I wish you happy. I think my dad don't want anything from me, just I am good daughter for him and intention study.

Nantana 523

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ant-Mod@supawan
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
ant-Mod@supawan

จำนวนข้อความ : 85

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day?   What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day? EmptyTue Dec 07 2010, 11:41

The Father's day was passed already,for me i had nothing to be a special gift for my father without
love. At that day i called to my father and told him that ''Daddy do you know i love you so much, i love you all my heart,i wish you very happy forever and have a good health,and you are my hero.''
I think some day i will make him most proud of my special gift that is graduation and having a good job.

Supawan-Ant 546
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
preawmars
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
preawmars

จำนวนข้อความ : 125

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day?   What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day? EmptyWed Dec 08 2010, 13:04

I have only stepfather but he treat my Mom ,my elder sister and me nicely.On the last Father's Day I had nothing for him because he came back Udonthani with my Mom but I still stayed here,Mahasarakham. I only called him,say love to him and promissed him I will be a good girl and pay attention for my studying.I hoope to graduate as fast as I can because I don't want my parents work hard anymore.I love my father everyday.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Chanakarn_EN
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
นิสิตเฟรชชี่

จำนวนข้อความ : 19

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day?   What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day? EmptyTue Mar 01 2011, 22:16

For me, I think every day is father day and important. I often tell him that I love him and take care himself when I don’t stay at home and tell him that “good night and have a good dream my dad. On Father's Day, I like to buy necktie or shirt or tiepin for him but if I want to buy the expensive things, I will take shares with my mom to buy the present for my father and I will bow down as a sign of respect to tell him that I love him so much and will be a good student.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
puedsapol 657
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
นิสิตเฟรชชี่

จำนวนข้อความ : 22

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day?   What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day? EmptyTue Mar 01 2011, 22:43

I gave a wristwatch to him because he has the old wristwatch so I need to buy it to him and I said that I love him so much.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

What is a gift that you give to your father on Father's Day?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1