Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Have you ever feel like you have no one in spite of you are among lots of people?

Go down 
2 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Unalternative Girl
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Unalternative Girl

จำนวนข้อความ : 101

Have you ever feel like you have no one in spite of you are among lots of people? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Have you ever feel like you have no one in spite of you are among lots of people?   Have you ever feel like you have no one in spite of you are among lots of people? EmptyThu Nov 25 2010, 06:26

Yupin(535)
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
weasley
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
weasley

จำนวนข้อความ : 97

Have you ever feel like you have no one in spite of you are among lots of people? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever feel like you have no one in spite of you are among lots of people?   Have you ever feel like you have no one in spite of you are among lots of people? EmptyFri Nov 26 2010, 21:32

Yes, sometime I think like that.
However, I tihnk that if I feel sad or mistake, I will strong by myself.
Yes I know somebody maybe think that it very hard to do like this.
However,I will tell myself like this although it hard for me to stand by myself.

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Have you ever feel like you have no one in spite of you are among lots of people?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1