Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

What is the meaningful rhythm or sound in your life?

Go down 
2 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Silanapa
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 154
ที่อยู่ : Mahasarakham

What is the meaningful rhythm or sound in your life? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What is the meaningful rhythm or sound in your life?   What is the meaningful rhythm or sound in your life? EmptyThu Nov 25 2010, 05:52

Meaningful rhythm in life is the sound that has a powerful for my life since I was a child. The rhythm of the temple drum is the meaningful sound in my life. Because my home is near the temple and I always hear it whenever I at home. Nowadays, the sound still struck in my heart and always remind me that my life should be keep going like the sound of the drum.

Silanapa529/3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Rattana702
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Rattana702

จำนวนข้อความ : 87

What is the meaningful rhythm or sound in your life? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is the meaningful rhythm or sound in your life?   What is the meaningful rhythm or sound in your life? EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 20:31

I think that meaningful or sound rhythm in my life is the sound of rainfall. The sound of rainfall is "pok pak pok pak" I ever listened in my hometown when the rainy season. When I live in my hourse on the nigh with my family and raining, I feel fresh and can sleep easyly. I lilke ths sould so much because I think it meaningful with my life. Now i live in my dormitory don't have rainfall
and can't hear this sound I'm so miss it. When I miss the sould of rainfall I will miss my parent too.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

What is the meaningful rhythm or sound in your life?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1