Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Do you like to eat snack? Why?

Go down 
+15
Patsuda 532
SAKUNKET
wilairat545
preawmars
Samira
beer573
Jirapan Duangchatom
Juntira
luckluck551
Prungchat
Tongchan Pratum
suchittra.wi531
wilawan
Unalternative Girl
Rattana702
19 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Rattana702
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Rattana702

จำนวนข้อความ : 87

Do you like to eat snack? Why? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Do you like to eat snack? Why?   Do you like to eat snack? Why? EmptyWed Nov 24 2010, 16:27

For me, I like to eat snack. especially, I usually eat snack when I waching TV or go to the cinema because I think that it mach to do like this.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Unalternative Girl
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Unalternative Girl

จำนวนข้อความ : 101

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to eat snack? Why?   Do you like to eat snack? Why? EmptyThu Nov 25 2010, 06:08

No, I don't like to eat snack. Because I think it's quite expensive if compare to it's nutrition and I cannot full only eating some snacks. Although I eat snack all day, I must have rice because I never feel full because of snack. Besides, I think eating some snacks is not necessary, and also makes you addicted to snack and never stop eating though it's not the time for eating.

Yupin(535)
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
wilawan
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 92
ที่อยู่ : kalasin

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to eat snack? Why?   Do you like to eat snack? Why? EmptyThu Nov 25 2010, 07:57

Yes I do.
I always to eat snack such as pringle, unif, tipco, fisho and ect.
Last a few day I think about my health, I have a problem with my weight.
I should reduce my weight as soon.
So, next time I shouldn't have snack when I do everything.
Now I attempt to not eat sn ack forever if I can do.

แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย wilawan เมื่อ Tue Nov 30 2010, 09:43, ทั้งหมด 1 ครั้ง
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
suchittra.wi531
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
suchittra.wi531

จำนวนข้อความ : 134
ที่อยู่ : 54/1 Ban phrasao Mahachanachai distric Yasothon province

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to eat snack? Why?   Do you like to eat snack? Why? EmptyThu Nov 25 2010, 12:37

In my opinion, I think snack don't have nutrition and vitamine. If you eat vegatable and fruit, you will strong and good for your health. But when I compare about vegetable and snack, I believe that vegetable can make a good health and strong more than snack. So, I don't like to eat snack.

Suchittra.wi@531@3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Tongchan Pratum
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
Tongchan Pratum

จำนวนข้อความ : 203

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to eat snack? Why?   Do you like to eat snack? Why? EmptyThu Nov 25 2010, 19:51

Yes, I like to eat snacks, but I try not to eat any, because they are fattening. If I get hungry in between regular meals, I drink some fruit juice or just drink some water.

Tongchan -582
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Prungchat
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Prungchat

จำนวนข้อความ : 107
ที่อยู่ : หอพักกันทรวิชัย ห้อง 225

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to eat snack? Why?   Do you like to eat snack? Why? EmptyThu Nov 25 2010, 20:51

No, I don't like to eat snack because I think it hasn't benifit for our health. Sometime I eat it but I don't like it. I like to eat fruits more than and eat it everyday especially, mango, apple and guava.

Prungchat 51010512517

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
luckluck551
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
luckluck551

จำนวนข้อความ : 112

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to eat snack? Why?   Do you like to eat snack? Why? EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 19:45

I sometime like to eat snack because when I hungry, I will eat some snack instead food. But in the real, I don't like to eat snack because eating too much snack, it will make me fat. When I want to lose my weight, I will not eat snack.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Juntira
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Juntira

จำนวนข้อความ : 85
ที่อยู่ : khonkaen

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to eat snack? Why?   Do you like to eat snack? Why? EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 20:00

I like to eat snack because It's delicious but I know that It hasn't benifit for my healt . I think that It's good thing if long time we eat it.

Juntira 504 - 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Jirapan Duangchatom
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 75

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to eat snack? Why?   Do you like to eat snack? Why? EmptySun Nov 28 2010, 05:45

I like to eat snacks when I hungry or when I play facebook , watch TV and read books. but snacks make me fat and hasn't benifit but I lke to eat them .

Jirapan 536
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
beer573
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 61

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to eat snack? Why?   Do you like to eat snack? Why? EmptyTue Nov 30 2010, 09:07

Yes,I like. When I do homework and watch movies . I always eat Lay .
But eatting snack is not good because it made me fat hahaha! .

Sakunrat 573 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Samira
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 177

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to eat snack? Why?   Do you like to eat snack? Why? EmptyTue Nov 30 2010, 17:32

For me.
sometime I like to eat snack when I feel hungry only. some anack that I like to eat such as fisho and Talo But in the real, I don't like to eat snack because snack it will make me fat. When I want to lose my weight then I will not eat snack but I will eating fruits more than such as apple and mango.

samira 099
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
preawmars
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
preawmars

จำนวนข้อความ : 125

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to eat snack? Why?   Do you like to eat snack? Why? EmptyFri Jan 07 2011, 12:42

No,I don't like eating snack. I'm not often eat snack because I know it cam makes me fat. Snacks in the present usually make from fried potato so there are a lot of oil and fat,if you eat a lot of snack you will become fat! Sometime ,after I have my dinner I like to eat a little bit of snack but isn't not fried potato. I will eat Taro or Thailand's dessert or fresh fruits from Talad Noi. But now,I have Gussen wafer,M&M candies,Milo chocolate and blue berry cracker in my refrigerator and I think I will eat all of them surely.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
wilairat545
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
wilairat545

จำนวนข้อความ : 90

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Do you like to eat snack? Why?   Do you like to eat snack? Why? EmptyFri Jan 07 2011, 14:30

yes,I like because it is delicious and I can relax to.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
SAKUNKET
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย

จำนวนข้อความ : 55

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to eat snack? Why?   Do you like to eat snack? Why? EmptyFri Jan 07 2011, 14:54

Yes, I do.
I always eat snack when I have free time and when I am watching TV such as pringle, unif, tipco, fisho and ect. Last day I think about my health, I have a problem with my weight.
as soon as I should lose weight because I am so fat now.
So, next time I shouldn't eat snack when I do everything.
Now I attempt to not eat snack forever if I can do.

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Patsuda 532
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Patsuda 532

จำนวนข้อความ : 99

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to eat snack? Why?   Do you like to eat snack? Why? EmptyFri Jan 07 2011, 16:16

Sometime I like but there are more calories. So, I will eat snack when I want to increase my weight or when I want to be like a child. Laughing Eat too much snack is the effect to your health that will make you fat easily.You can eat a bit but not much and do not forgot to do the exercise after class or after you eat a lot. Diet is the way to make you more attrative and healthy.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Samira
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 177

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to eat snack? Why?   Do you like to eat snack? Why? EmptyFri Jan 07 2011, 18:12

For me.
No, I don't like to eat snack. Because I think eating some snacks not have necessary for my health, not nutrition and I cannot full only eating some snacks. Although I eat snack all day, I must have rice because I never feel full.

samira 099
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
nisachol_piglet
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
nisachol_piglet

จำนวนข้อความ : 54

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to eat snack? Why?   Do you like to eat snack? Why? EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 10:07

I like to eat snack very much and eat everyday. I like eat potato chips .

Nisachol586
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
alisara_555
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
alisara_555

จำนวนข้อความ : 60

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to eat snack? Why?   Do you like to eat snack? Why? EmptySun Jan 09 2011, 18:29

Yes,I do.I like to eat snack , especially when I serious or have to do homework late at night.I like to eat potato chips,taro,Although there are a lot of Cholesterol.Today,I will lose weight before fat.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Priew Jinwong
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Priew Jinwong

จำนวนข้อความ : 80
ที่อยู่ : 17 หมู่ 9 บ้านโนนม่วง ต.หัวนา อ.เมือง จ.หนองบังลำภู 39000

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to eat snack? Why?   Do you like to eat snack? Why? EmptySun Jan 09 2011, 18:38

For me,
I like to eat snack because when I have free time I like to eat anack so much especially when I waching TV or listen to music.

Priew 530

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Nantana Nala
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
Nantana Nala

จำนวนข้อความ : 54

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Do you like to eat snack? Why?    Do you like to eat snack? Why? EmptySun Jan 09 2011, 19:37

No, I don't like to eat snack because I think it hasn't benifit for our health. Sometime I eat it when I watched TV or play game online on the internet. Moreover I like to eat fruits more than and eat it everyday after I eat food finish because it help my good health and strong.

Nantana 523

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Do you like to eat snack? Why?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: