Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

What kind of sport do you like to watch both on TV chanel and stadium?

Go down 
4 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Silanapa
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 154
ที่อยู่ : Mahasarakham

What kind of sport do you like to watch both on TV chanel and stadium? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What kind of sport do you like to watch both on TV chanel and stadium?   What kind of sport do you like to watch both on TV chanel and stadium? EmptyTue Nov 23 2010, 07:21

I like to watch boxing the most because it make me so excited whenever I watch it. Moreover it have a benefite that I can appyle to protect myself in dairy life.

Silanapa 529 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
supatra595
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
supatra595

จำนวนข้อความ : 52

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of sport do you like to watch both on TV chanel and stadium?   What kind of sport do you like to watch both on TV chanel and stadium? EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 11:07

I like to watch volleyball competition because it is my favorite sport and i can play it but not good.
I think fast score it is.

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Kook_Supawadee599
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Kook_Supawadee599

จำนวนข้อความ : 128

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of sport do you like to watch both on TV chanel and stadium?   What kind of sport do you like to watch both on TV chanel and stadium? EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 14:15

I like to watch tennis because it is my favorite sport. I know very well of the rules.
I also like to watch soccer even though i don't understand about the rule but i enjoy to watch it with my sister and my brother. Very Happy
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Tongchan Pratum
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
Tongchan Pratum

จำนวนข้อความ : 203

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of sport do you like to watch both on TV chanel and stadium?   What kind of sport do you like to watch both on TV chanel and stadium? EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 16:05

I like to watch volleyball and badminton the most, because I play them as well, and I also enjoy watching them. But I also like to watch important football games and tennis matches.

Tongchan -582
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

What kind of sport do you like to watch both on TV chanel and stadium?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1