Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

What's the best memory you have of your family doing something together?

Go down 
+4
jularat
weasley
Patsuda 532
suchittra.wi531
8 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
suchittra.wi531
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
suchittra.wi531

จำนวนข้อความ : 134
ที่อยู่ : 54/1 Ban phrasao Mahachanachai distric Yasothon province

What's the best memory you have  of your family doing something together? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What's the best memory you have of your family doing something together?   What's the best memory you have  of your family doing something together? EmptyTue Nov 02 2010, 07:20

Please, share your ideas.

Suchittra.wi@531@3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Patsuda 532
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Patsuda 532

จำนวนข้อความ : 99

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What's the best memory you have of your family doing something together?   What's the best memory you have  of your family doing something together? EmptyTue Nov 02 2010, 19:24

In my family have people include my sister, my parent and my brother.I miss the time that we live together and watching TV.But now we never do like that so, I want to be in the past when we having time together and do some activities.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
weasley
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
weasley

จำนวนข้อความ : 97

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What's the best memory you have of your family doing something together?   What's the best memory you have  of your family doing something together? EmptyTue Nov 02 2010, 20:14

My best memory that about my family such as a breakfast, have a lunch and have a dinner together.
Actually, I love everytime when everybody in my family do the activities togeter.
I am so happy when I stay with my family.
My parents work so hard.
So I will not give up with my work.

แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย weasley เมื่อ Wed Feb 16 2011, 19:48, ทั้งหมด 1 ครั้ง
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
jularat
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 93

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What's the best memory you have of your family doing something together?   What's the best memory you have  of your family doing something together? EmptyWed Nov 03 2010, 15:12

I remembered, when I was young my parent take me to Kanjanabury province. It was very beautiful memoried. I ridden elephant with my mom and elephant walked on the shore of Qae river. It was very excited for me, because I never sat on the elephant while it walked in to the river before. But now, everything were past because my parent were divoced already. I feel sad when I go back to my house and I can't see my warm family again. Although they don't live together I still think of the sweet day that we ever do together. This's my best memory of me.^^
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
suchittra.wi531
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
suchittra.wi531

จำนวนข้อความ : 134
ที่อยู่ : 54/1 Ban phrasao Mahachanachai distric Yasothon province

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What's the best memory you have of your family doing something together?   What's the best memory you have  of your family doing something together? EmptySun Nov 07 2010, 07:08

For me, the best memory that I have of my family is to take care and solve problem when I have problems.
I very impressive that my father help me everytime when I don't have money. He is always to support money to me. Besides when I wrong-doing, my parents opportunity for me everytime. I promise I will to be bachelor's degree. Because that is successful of my family.

Suchittra.wi@531@3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
preawmars
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
preawmars

จำนวนข้อความ : 125

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What's the best memory you have of your family doing something together?   What's the best memory you have  of your family doing something together? EmptyMon Dec 27 2010, 19:20

My memorable experience is Visiting Chaing Mai with my mom when I was 17 years old.We went to vitsited Doi Suthep and pay respect to the Buddha and I bought the gifts and the souvenir such as the key ring,the litle dalls ,rice crust and strawberry for my friends.After that we went to the zoo for seeing many animals,this is my second time for visting the zoo.In that time my mom and I didn't take a camera so we no have too much picture.It was only two big pictures that we took on Dio Suthep by the local photographer.Even if I did not have a lot of picture but I can remember it well.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
luckluck551
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
luckluck551

จำนวนข้อความ : 112

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What's the best memory you have of your family doing something together?   What's the best memory you have  of your family doing something together? EmptyTue Dec 28 2010, 18:28

The best memory that I have ever do with my family is I and my family went to Chang island. We did the activities together such as swam, rode the banana boat, ate the seafood, and pay respect the Buddha. We were very happy. However, I like to do the activities with my family.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Samira
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 177

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What's the best memory you have of your family doing something together?   What's the best memory you have  of your family doing something together? EmptyTue Dec 28 2010, 18:30

For me.
The best memorable experience is when I was child I ever go to everywhere with my parents by motercircle but in the past I don't know why? my parents want to go to everywhere with us and then now I understand why? my parents want to go to eveywhere with us because They have problems then they though if they go to everywhere with us it make them feel better before come back my home again and then i think it's a good remembered and i can remember it well so, when I have problem i always thought it because it's make me feel good,it's make me can solve the broblems and i know I ever walk alone.

samira 099
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Chencheera
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 117
ที่อยู่ : 211 Chuanchom dormitory Mahasarakham University

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What's the best memory you have of your family doing something together?   What's the best memory you have  of your family doing something together? EmptyWed Dec 29 2010, 13:55

I don't have only one thing but every thing that I make with my family is also my memory. When I do something with my family although the effect is good or bad, I still keep it in my mine because for me my family is important every time so I must have them in my mine every time.

Chencheera 51010512549
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

What's the best memory you have of your family doing something together?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1